Breakfast

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~TreeGrl~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What do you normally have for breakfast?

What do your kids have?

Do you have a special breakfast on the weekend?
February 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The boys and I eat cereal - actually I don't think we could live without it! Can't start the day without my kashi!
February 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ohhh I love kashi cereal Carla!!
What do you normally have for breakfast?Normally I'll have cereal & milk

What do your kids have?Owen has oatmeal & Ethan cereal...and maybe toast.

Do you have a special breakfast on the weekend? Occasionally we'll have a nice big breakfast on Sat or Sun. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns....
February 4th, 2012, 09:28 PM
megpie
Cereal for all of us is the norm. When we're running behind and Ava has to get to school, she'll eat a waffle and/or cheese stick in the car.

They also love English muffins, eggs, sausage, etc.
February 5th, 2012, 06:32 AM
~TreeGrl~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The boys eat Kashi Hearts and Os, oatmeal with raisins or cranberries, scrambled eggs and toast, or pancakes usually. I give them what they feel like eating in the morning. TJ usually prefers cereal, and Michael usually prefers a pancake.

I will eat any of the above.

On Sunday mornings I always make buttermilk pancakes from scratch. I mix in some sort of fruit. Oftentimes we will make a double batch, and I freeze the extras for eating all week.
faithbaby likes this.
February 5th, 2012, 09:39 AM
ImustBeNuts06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The kids - cereal, oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs with toast, yogurt and toast, toast with a piece of fruit.

Me - coffee. IF I have the energy after finally getting them out the door, I will make scrambled eggs and turkey sausage for myself. My options are limited since I am suppose to stay away from sugar and most breakfast choices are nothing but sugar.

February 5th, 2012, 08:19 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
since getting a bullet single shot for christmas I have been making myself a fruit and yogurt smoothie with some spinach in it for breakfast

the kids eat a variety of foods from homemade muffins to cereal , waffles, toast and peanut butter, scrambled eggs and fruit ect

I used to make a big sunday breakfast but I havent had the time or energy to do it since I became pregnant with Bells. I want to get back to doing it though because I love bacon and eggs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search