2008 in 2008

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2008, 10:03 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's nap time... I've been looking forward to these kiddos going to sleep all morning

April 18th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm looking forward to naptime, too. i just know that if i lay down that either the pedi will call with the u/s results OR my cousin will call and say she had her baby (she's at 3cm, her water broke this morning).
April 18th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Oh yay for the new baby

April 18th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, it's the only thing that holds Tyler attention anymore!

April 18th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yep, i'm pretty excited for her. we are 3mo apart in age and first kids are too. now our second kids are 4mo apart (she's having a girl). so, we'll be going to the hospital at some point. she called at 6am and said she couldn't wait any longer to call me, lol.

we saw part of part of the alvin and the chipmunks movie yesterday at the neurosurgeon's office, it seems kinda like it'd get old to watch over and over. i told jason i was glad brandon wasn't there to see it, lol. it seems like something he would like. do you like watching it or just glad it keeps tyler busy?
April 18th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Yep, it does get old but they all do lol. I can block them out pretty well, I use it as my JM time.

April 18th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
you are right about that. i don't get how they don't get tired of watching the same thing over and over again.
April 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I know! I'm glad he like Backyardigans though, because I actually like them too.

The Bee Movie is pretty good too but Haley likes that one more than Tyler.

April 18th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
I am so glad this thread got rescued before it got pushed too far back.

Oooh, a new baby, how exciting!

Happy Friday, ladies!

April 18th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
happy friday, jami!

anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

we'll go see the new baby probably and tomorrow my mom is having us all over for dinne for jason's college graduation celebration.
April 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM
My cousin is coming for a little visit tommorrow and taking Haley shopping to give me a bit of a break. Hopefully she'll show up around Tyler's nap time! lol
Other than that no plans this weekend. I'm trying to find some energy to clean up my disaster of a house.

April 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yay. my cousin called, she had her baby girl. she was 6lbs9oz and 20inches. my cousin sounded horrible. she couldn't talk much but said the epidural was a nightmare and they hit a nerve and she was super shaky. i was hoping to see her later today but now i'm not sure she'll be up to visitors...i hope she recovers fast.
April 18th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Oh no...I hope she gets to feeling better real soon! And congrats on the new baby girl...6lb 9oz is little...you have to post pics when you get a chance!

Happy friday to you too Jami!

My mom and neice are coming up tomorrow to visit...I think we will be shopping most of the day if I know her

April 18th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Congrats on the new baby!

April 18th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yeah, she has little babies. she was 38w6d today. with her son she was 37w3d and he only weighed 5lbs3oz.
April 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM
OH YEAH...I just got my birthday present... A Wii!!! Jay was able to find one in a little bitty town about 30 minutes away so he went and got it today...and you know he wanted it as bad as I did when he let me go ahead and open it

He's already planning on going out and buying another controller for it tonight

April 18th, 2008, 04:38 PM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
What did she name the baby, Lisa? I love hearing baby names.

April 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
as far as i know she named her gabriela franchesca (i have no idea how to spell either of them tho). she does NOT want her called gabby tho, lol. she had a pretty bad labor/delivery...much different than her first...she says she's done! lol. i decided not to go tonight, she sounded so drained when i talked to her last. i can't wait to see the baby up next to jack and see how big he's gotten.

how are you feeling now, crystal? i've been thinking about you all afternoon.
April 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
I'm slightly more upbeat, Lisa. Thank you for thinking of me. Mostly I'm just trying not to get all wrapped up in worrying about things. I have a tendency to really get caught up in imagining worst case scenarios. I called my old college roommate tonight to talk to her about it. She's a pediatric resident. And the things she said helped to reassure me. I guess I'm just a worrier by nature. I know I won't really rest easy until it's over and done.

April 19th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm glad you are feeling better about it, crystal. now that you know she's gonna have it done try and focus on the positive side of it. jason's mom always tells this story of how his brother, nick, had to get glasses when he was like 3 or 4 yrs old. when he walked out of the store with them on he couldn't believe that people could see individual leaves on trees, blades of grass and clouds in the sky. she felt horrible that she didn't realize how bad his eyesight was. just think of all the good things that will come of it. if you need an ear, pm me, i'm on AIM all the time. kimberly was a great listener to me this last week and it really helped.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search