2008 in 2008

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! the manager Jay works with just called in sick with drs excuse for the next week, so Jay will be getting tons of overtime again this week! Last time that happend he got 20 hours of overtime...it was great since it happend just before christmas! Can't wait to see that check!

January 2nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Man I was bored today can you tell with all the new topics ?!?!?!

January 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
*Danielle*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UGH!! Today was my first day back to work since Dec 14th.............. yuck

Thank you BAM for my great siggy

January 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All the new topics are awesome Amy!! I don't know how much time I'll have on here tonight but at least I know I'll have new posts to read at work tommorrow!

January 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
I figured I would start the year off right...maybe if I post a bunch others will start posting more too

January 3rd, 2008, 07:01 AM
Absolutely! I think I've had enough of a break, I need to get posting more again. Although I really should be working now, heh.

January 3rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
jamie1005's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi guys! I have so many things I should be doing right now, but wanted to check in. I have a computer guy coming out tomorrow to replace the motherboard in my computer b/c 3 of my 4 USB ports are out and the power keeps flickering. We're looking to get me a new desktop in the next few months, I can't wait, I'm sick of this ###### laptop :-(

</div>
January 3rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
Jamie hope they fix your computer quickly! I hated our laptop too, it didn't last long at all before piece by piece it started falling apart.

January 3rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Poor Allie got her 4 months shots today And she has woken up several times just screaming. I hope she feels better by this evening.

January 3rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
I always wish I had a laptop, but I'd get SO annoyed without the mouse. I just need a new comfy computer chair instead!

January 3rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
I guess I'm too rough on laptops and use it way too much. I always have stuff plugged into it (EDD and mouse) and I'm constantly moving around, so the cords get bumped a lot, then there's Hayden who's constantly stepping on it and pulling on the plugs. I guess that's why it all went out :-)

</div>
January 4th, 2008, 05:00 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
Good to see you, Jamie! Did all the new clients go ok? Is business still booming?

I feel so much better this morning after having a good night's sleep last night. Whatever Ryan gave me knocked me out cold. I could use about two days worth of that stuff. Then I think I'd be on the mend. I hate coughing so much!

January 4th, 2008, 05:35 AM
I feel much better too. I got to sleep for a solid 6.5 hours last night. First night Spencer AND Allie have slept through in about a week. Now if they can make it a habit again I would be one happy momma!

January 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Please crown me queen of typos

January 4th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks Crystal! Things have slowed since the holiday rush, but I expected that. I do have 2 family sessions this weekend, I'm nervous about the one tomorrow b/c its my first family session indoors at their home. She wanted studio pics, but I don't have a wide enough backdrop for a family yet :-)

We just got back from Lowe's. I'm so excited, we got all the lumber and supplies for Wade to build Hayden's book case, so hopefully we'll have that done and his room organized by the end of the weekend!

</div>
January 4th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I'm exhausted! We have been having issues with our sinks and tubs stopping up lately, and it seems like the clogs just went from one area to the next. Well yesterday the kitchen sink got really really backed up, and Jay ended up plunging it and getting it draining. Then today I went to work on the laundry and wouldn't you know it, the drain down here was clogged and it flooded the entire laundry room tons of clothes and water leaked into our bedroom (with carpet) We have worked for 2 hours tonight trying to fix this dang thing while wading through this freaking cold water on the floor. *I don't want to call a plumber* (in my whineyest voice). Jay got called back to work so he had to leave and I still can't get the drain free. UGH!

January 4th, 2008, 08:33 PM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im sick dh is sick and kyleigh is sick.....this sucks!! im only on here bc im pumping ughhh i hate pumping

January 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I never got the hang of pumping while I was on the computer...I'm not that coordinated I guess.

I haven't pumped in a week

January 4th, 2008, 08:45 PM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im down to pumping 2x a day its so tedious i hate it but wont stop...i always pump and come on here at the same time
i havent eaten or drank much in 2 days and my supply has like been half of what it was, time to start the fenugreek again when im better

January 5th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Steph, I hope the family feels better soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search