Okay so now I want a girl...:)

Forum: 2006 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 06:30 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My sister in law brought over 3 tubs full of clothes. She is done having kiddies and one tub was just baby girl clothes, she said I can keep them (just in case) or give them to my friends if they need them. Max and I were looking at them oooing and ahhing at all the ruffles and pink

December 9th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
how nice of her! I will admit I LOVE dressing Hailey! Its so much fun! I make it a point to dress her nice and cute.
December 9th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Loving_My_Boys's Avatar Mommy to Jacob & Hayden
Do it!!! Try for #3
December 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am right there with ya, although I hate ruffles and pink. I am so excited tomorrow a friend of mine is having a baby girl I get to go shopping!

I know 100% that our #3 will be a boy. I just decided that I'd better get granddaugthers
December 9th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Julka
Awww! Maybe you'll decide to go for #3 sometime!!

But I am with Joanna, I too love dressing both girls nice and stylish and girlie. But with that being said, I am SO glad that my BIL had a baby boy two months ago because the last 4 kids to be born were all girls and it's such a nice nice change to shop in the boy department! I really enjoyed buying for him for Christmas and for a gift after he was just born.
December 9th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I also LOVE to dress Gracyn. It is so much fun buying all the cute stuff. They have some cute boy stuff out there too, thank goodness.
December 9th, 2008, 07:32 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I am right there with ya, although I hate ruffles and pink. I am so excited tomorrow a friend of mine is having a baby girl I get to go shopping!

I know 100% that our #3 will be a boy. I just decided that I'd better get granddaugthers [/b]
awwah you don't know that Randi. We will both have girls!!!

Quote:
Do it!!! Try for #3 [/b]
Cathy dont' encourage me. If it were up to me I would start trying for #3 soon but Max wants to wait a year or so.

December 9th, 2008, 07:48 PM
lovinglife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Girls cost too much! The clothes are so cute they make you buy them, you just can't help yourself.

December 9th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Miranda and Maria's mommy's Avatar Not Mike's girl
I ditto Stacey--its very expensive and there is something deep inside me (and probably most women) that simply CANNOT stop from buying these clothes...

Candy--you and Max would make GORGEOUS baby girls! Could you imagine?!

If I'm not here, find me on that other website
December 9th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah,, I'm kind of scared at how expensive having a girl could be. Not only would I go crazy shopping, but I don't think I could deal with the shopping when she became a teenager either!
December 10th, 2008, 02:49 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
to Kate. I don't think I'd be able to control the shopping, although every time I walk through the kids clothes looking for something for Jackson I always see all the gorgeous little girl clothes and I want one so bad!!!

December 10th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Destany's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am SO glad Karlie is my last, and that there's such a huge gap between her and the older boys. For now I can get by on second hand (and OH BOY, do people love to give her clothes! LOL!), but when she's older I know she's gonna be expensive! I figure in 8 or 9 more years when she starts to pay attention to trends, Tim and John will be moved out and I can afford to get them for her.
That being said, I also love dressing her and playing with her little scrap of hair lol.
You never know Candy, your next one might very well be a girl! Go do it!!!
December 10th, 2008, 07:44 AM
~ Colleen ~'s Avatar Go Red for Women
I have a hard time not buying cute stuff for boys. I'd go mad if I had a girl to dress. I bought a "take-home" dress years and years ago in case I ever had a girl, now it's for the first granddaughter.

Colleen
Super-lucky mom to Liz, Christian, Caelan, Cary, Marik & Trace

December 10th, 2008, 07:47 AM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OOOHHH, I say go for it girl!!! I have 3 girls and loved dressing each of them!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search