I love my kids because...

Forum: 2006 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
~ Colleen ~'s Avatar Go Red for Women
I was laying in bed the other night and thinking of the things that I love about my kids and I knew I could share it here and you would all understand...

I love Liz because I'm the first one she turns to when she's feeling down or upset. She asks me about boys and life and all of that "stuff".
I love Christian because even though we have our bad days, he knows when I've had a really rough day and will come up and start giving me a back massage because he knows it helps.
I love Caelan because even though he thinks he's too old, he loves to climb in bed with me to snuggle.
I love Cary because he loves God more than his family. He loves to show his sensitive side.
I love Marik because he is sensitive to touch and when he wants to feel better he puts his hand on my chest or arm... whichever is clothing-free.
I love Trace because he's so naughty but then will turn around and make me laugh.

Of course, these aren't the only reasons. They are just the ones that make them each so unique.

Let's hear yours.

Colleen
Super-lucky mom to Liz, Christian, Caelan, Cary, Marik & Trace

December 10th, 2008, 08:39 AM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Ethan because he loves for me to read with him

I love Kaila because she loves to bake with me

I love Lindsey because she is so cuddly, she loves giving hugs

I love Erik because he loves sitting with me to watch movies

I love Madie cause she is soo sweet, when I am having a bad moment she just grins and it all goes away
December 10th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love Lucas because he cracks me up on a daily basis and still likes to cuddle with me!

I love Ryan because he is perfect and small!

December 10th, 2008, 08:56 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwah these are fun to read

I love Jacob because even though he is so full of it he is very sweet and cares about your feelings, he loves to give me hugs and kisses and just knows when I need them the most.

I love Ryan because he is always smiling and just so full of life, when I look at him he just makes me smile. He loves to cuddle and I really am enjoying that.

December 10th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Destany's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love these!

I love Tim because despite his arrogance, he is an old soul and really knows how to empathise. We butt heads a lot, but at the end of the day he's happy to give me a hug and show appreciation for my being here.

I love John because of his sensitivity. He also likes to cook and spend time with me, and will go out of his way to see me smile. He's not to big to give his old mother some kisses and hugs!

I love Adam for the same reasons Colleen loves Trace. OOOOH that boy is so naughty, but gosh darn it, he's funny! He's so much like his dad: headstrong, ornory as can possibly be, but he makes me laugh all day long. Oh, and he's also a cuddler!

I love Karlie because that girl's got BITE. No one's gonna push her around, that's for darn sure. She has serious attitude and I love it! She knows what she wants, she's not afraid to ask for it and no one's gonna tell her she can't have it. But on the other side of the coin she's amazingly loving. She'll plaster me with kisses and hugs me all day long.
December 10th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Julka
I love Natasha because she's so sensitive and caring; I love that she approaches random kids outside and just shares her toys with them and I'll admit that I love when their moms just stare in amazement & disbelief She has this sweetness about her.

I love Veronika because she can just bury her face into my shoulder and stay like that for hours; she's the snuggliest, cuddliest little baby ever and is always ready for some hugs, kisses, and tickling!
December 10th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love that Shaun has a kind heart to others. He is always right there to check on anyone who is hurt to make sure that they are alright.

I love that Dylan loves me the best. I love that he wants to sleep with me at night - and all of our discussions during that time. I love his eskimo noses and butterfly kisses. I love his giggles! If I could bottle that time up to keep for a bad day - I wouldn't have any bad days.

Forever in our hearts

December 10th, 2008, 11:54 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Jesse because he is sweet and kind and caring, and cracks me up constantly, I love his imagination and quietness

I love Zachary because he is my baby snuggle bug, just his face can melt away any problems, he is such a happy boyand I love how the smallest things excite him so much (you know how babies are, like WOW wall painted white so FUN!)
December 10th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Julka
Quote:
(you know how babies are, like WOW wall painted white so FUN!)[/b]
December 10th, 2008, 12:27 PM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Jackson because he is such a ham, and he still cuddles with me sometimes and says he is mommy's boy and tells me he loves me, and it just so freaking cute

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search