Current T.V shows?

Forum: 2006 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you ladies watching? any hidden gems?

I have to get a PVR some century, I work sevral nights a week so there are things I have never seen I have herd good stuff about...like "Glee"

I watch "The Office" (I am so sad this is Steve Carelle's last year I dont know how they will make it work without him) and I watch "The Simpson's" and the new Zombie series on Sunday night "The walking Dead"....DH does not share my taste in T.V, haha!
Oh! and "Survivor"...thats about it these days.

November 9th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We didn't have a DVR until about 2 years ago, and I have to admit that we love it!!!

We watch The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, and Blue Bloods. I told DH that we can't add anymore shows lol! We get behind a lot, and catch up on the weekends with the DVR.

I kind of hope that they just end the Office this season. I know there are other great characters on the show, but without Steve Carrell, I'm pretty sure it will just get ridiculous. I mean Gabe is basically just another Toby!

November 9th, 2010, 04:04 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't watch much anymore. Biggest Loser and Grey's is about all. I love the Vampire Diaries but haven't seen the new season yet. I also watch Nurse Jackie, but that's only on DVD since I don't get the channel it's on.

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

November 9th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Makuahine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Grey's, Private Practice, House, Vampire Diaries, Bad Girls Club, Desperate Housewives, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom... I just know there are more that I am missing..

I LOVE my DVR, cause I never get a chance to watch things the day it airs. Due to being in class, and having a hectic schedule through the week. So I end up vegging out in front of the TV most of the weekend, and doing homework. Thank goodness Dh is so understanding of my need to relax all weekend. LOL

***Thank you ~Vicki~ for the awesome siggy***

November 11th, 2010, 12:20 PM
DaneNDaniels Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to DaneNDaniels Momma Send a message via Yahoo to DaneNDaniels Momma
I dont watch tv much I used to watch NCIS, all the CSIs and stuff like that but rarely anymore.

Thanks Tashamae for my great siggy
November 13th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is Blue Bloods? I have never herd of it......

I really dont want them to wreck the Office! If it has to end on a high note, so be it....

November 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM
kallie74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Modern Family is by far my favorite. It's the one show that Gene and I watch together (recorded... watch it after kids go to bed), every week. It's so cute & funny.

christmas 2011 - so excited for Santa
November 14th, 2010, 03:14 PM
ibdancn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I only watch Friends on DVD. I don't watch T.V. at all unless So You Think You Can Dance is on. Mostly just because by the time the shows I want to watch are on, I would rather be sleeping.

Thank you Chelsea (marriedc) for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search