Shopping

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
How is your LO at the store while your shopping?
Does your LO sit in the cart, or walk, get pushed in stroller?
February 16th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kaden sits in the shopping cart at stores that have them and in his stroller at malls. He's fine in the grocery store, since he gets a cookie and he gets to hold stuff that I put in the cart. He doesn't do so well with the other types of shopping when he's in the stroller. It usually doesn't last long before he wants to get out, but sometimes I can buy some time if DH or Kiman push him around without stopping to look at anything.

February 16th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah... when it's all 3 of us DH will push him in his stroller while I do the shopping. Sitting in the cart doesn't last more than 3 minutes. If we're just running in to grab something then we'll let him walk... but, boy is that stressful, haha!
February 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bennett sits in the cart when we grocery shopping. I dread grocery day every single week because he HATES to sit anywhere. He gets a cookie too, but it only lasts so long. And as for any other shopping, I usually just don't go. I braved the mall yesterday with Bennett in his stroller by myself, but that lasted all of 20 minutes before I gave up and left because he kept yelling "DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!" wanting out of his stroller.

February 16th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Ohh, don't you just love when they won't stop saying, "down, down, down!!" ?!?!
February 16th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
Shyla does GREAT while Shoppipng......She sits in the cart and watches and some times gets to help put the Items in the cart. Once we hit the check out is useally when she is ready to get down......but then teh clerks get busy and entertain her until we are done.

February 16th, 2009, 04:38 PM
cilla's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to cilla Send a message via Yahoo to cilla
Olivia loves to shop but she has to walk by me and hold my hand. She doesnt sit in a buggy or a stroller Absolutely refuses to so I just walk with her, I think this comes from watching her big brothers walk with me.

Have you had a Tubal Ligation and regret it? Just pm me or more information on Tubal Reversals!
February 17th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Olivia loves to shop but she has to walk by me and hold my hand. She doesnt sit in a buggy or a stroller Absolutely refuses to so I just walk with her, I think this comes from watching her big brothers walk with me.[/b]
You are a lucky Mama in this respect then! LOL! Bennett refuses to hold my hand EVER. Once I get him out of the car somewhere he will start yelling "walk, walk, walk." But when I put him down he won't hold my hand. He will fall down on the ground screaming if I try to make him. So you can only imagine the grocery store. I tried ONCE to let him walk in the store when I had to pick up one thing and it was a nightmare.

Am I sensing something here? Do I have a BAAAAD kid?

February 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM
cilla's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to cilla Send a message via Yahoo to cilla
no girl you dont have a bad kid, just a very independent one. Olivia didnt hold my hand for the longest. I cringed on shopping days bc i knew i was going to be a nervous wreck and so embarassed by the time we left. Shes just gotten better over time.

Have you had a Tubal Ligation and regret it? Just pm me or more information on Tubal Reversals!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search