Sharing

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Tamara0711's Avatar :)
How is your LO when it comes to sharing?
February 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kaden is nice about sharing usually. At home, if he has something, he often tries to find something similar to give me or DH. For instance, if he is playing his guitar, he may give DH a drum or me a harmonica. At school and church, he's pretty good about playing alongside other kids and using the same toys. I hope it lasts!

February 16th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bennett is pretty good about sharing with us and others. He will especially share his food! LOL! Sometimes he can't handle someone just taking something (like our little neighbor friend) without asking. But I think he does really well for just turning two.

February 16th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
She does ok after getting a few reminders...such as....."2 more mins and then it's So and so's turn."

February 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM
cilla's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to cilla Send a message via Yahoo to cilla
She always likes to have something to give her brothers but if its all shes got shes not going to share it lol. Shes really great about sharing food but toys not so much. She has her own toys but since they are so much older than her they normally dont bother her stuff

Have you had a Tubal Ligation and regret it? Just pm me or more information on Tubal Reversals!
February 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM
RayofHope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope is not a great sharer. It's because everyone gives her her way. I tell them they are creating a monster.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search