pregnancy update.

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2009, 05:41 AM
danniegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I am officially in the uncomfortable stage. I have major heartburn, and my back is killing me. I am irritated by almost everyone. The only joy I get is DD anymore. I am getting smart with everyone who looks at me. I feel bad for it but I hate people staring. I am already bigger than I ever was with Samantha. My uniform is starting to not fit anymore. My pants are tucked under my belly and my shirt is too small that I seriously has to wear dh shirts. He gets mad I go through is drawers but hey I dont care lol. My blouse is starting to shrink up my belly as well. Little Justin wants to stick is freaking foot or elbow or some body part out my right side and it hurts. I just started to swell but it only happens at night. once 6 hits if I dont take off my jewerly it is a pain. So now I have my wedding ring with my dog tags. We have three bathrooms in my old freaking military house and only one works. of course its not the one in my bedroom. I put in work orders but have they fixed it. DH wont let me call cause apparently he thinks I will get smart with them.. Hello I have to walk downstairs every hour to use the bathroom at night. What annoys me the most is dh everything he does gets on my nerves. the way he chews his food drinks his drink or even says hi but most importantly i get up to use the bathroom and the where are you going. umm hello my new favorite room in the house. I wanted to just tell this one woman off at walmart yesterday. we were at the checkout and she comes up behind us and i was standing with sammie. Well she starts putting things on the thingy and she is trying to get as much as she can and the witch keeps bumping me. There are two words Excuse me and I would have moved. She could have atleast said sorry after she bumped me.

Good pregnancy note Monday work is putting me on half days. I get they are tired of me complaining about everything lol.

On a cute note I was getting sammie ready for daycare and i was saying brother and she would say buder it was soo cute.

I will post some belly pictures when i get home tonight photobucket is blocked here at work. I have just about 6 weeks until my due date bot I am ready for this to be overwith as well

February 17th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. I hope he bakes for as long as he needs to but that he comes along soon enough to give you some relief. *HUGS*

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

February 17th, 2009, 08:00 AM
missheather's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are miserable!
I'm pretty achy all over and I feel like Rebekah is taking up all available space. More than anything though, I'm just getting impatient to hold my baby.
I hope the next month goes quickly for you!
February 17th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I just feel bad. I normally dont jump down peoples throat but Its just hard not to. I have friends afraid to say anything about the pregnancy to me.

February 17th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
For the moment I am actually enjoying pregnancy LOL... I think I have another 2 or three weeks before I get too uncomfortable, and my clothes won't fit, waking to pee will take over the little bit of sleep I do get... I just pray that I don't get insomnia or carpel tunnel this time...

I totally hear ya on the DH and annoying habits... There are days where I have to sit in the other room so I won't scream!!!! Well, hey, you in the home stretch... Soon you'll have your little man to love on!!!
February 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
sorry your so uncomfatlbe hun! It'll all be worth it when hes here!

February 17th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I know and that is what I think of. A big relief is my mom and step dad are coming friday and saturday my stepd dad and dh are putting the crib changing table and dresser together as they forbid me to help. My mom and sister will be washing the baby's clothes and playing with Samantha. All I am to do is relax. I love my mom so much right now. I know I wont relax because as soon as the nursery furniture is up i will be in there decorating lol. I am going to enjoy this coming weekend.

February 17th, 2009, 09:08 AM
.Shelly.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to .Shelly.
I'm sorry you are getting so uncomfortable! Your little one will be here before you know it and you'll forget how uncomfortable it was, though!

That's good you'll have a nice, relaxing weekend - and so exciting to get the nursery ready! You'll have to post pics!!

February 17th, 2009, 09:15 AM
AshleyMarie's Avatar Proud Mommy of Two
Send a message via MSN to AshleyMarie
I know that it's hard not to snap at everyone right now... I'm going through the same thing. I snap at the littlest things but I'm learning to bite my tongue most of the time, it's hard! But it's always a sign of being in that last stretch before your baby is here in your arms!! He'll be here before you know it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search