Rock band question?

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking of buying Blake a rock band thing for the Wii. How and what do I need for it to be fun? Do you buy it as a package or separtely? Do I need the drums, guitar, and microphone, or should I just get guitar hero?

I do not mind spending the money as it is going to be the big "GIFT".

thanks Mrs.Jantzen for my siggy
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wACi2fj/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
October 16th, 2009, 11:21 AM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
Send a message via Yahoo to mrs_pbow
My neighbor has it and they love it They have the drums and the microphone
thats all i have to add

I think guitar hero would be too difficult. I suck at it

<3
October 16th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Then we need to practice it (with a margarita in hand!!! )

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wACi2fj/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
October 16th, 2009, 11:44 AM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
Send a message via Yahoo to mrs_pbow
HAHAHA!! I can do the easy level alright but any harder and i SUCK!! i've only done it a handful of times though

<3
October 18th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Cptnsweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cptnsweet
we bought this for our Wii. at the time we couldnt find the set together anywhere so we had to buy it piece by piece, and it ended up costing about 40 bucks more than if we had bought the box set. We actually only played ours 2 times. I personally like the drums my husband does the guitar and Brian our 7 yr old does the singing, and we help him. Brian also likes to try to do the drums.We didnt play it more becasue Tyler is always trying to play it and its hard for him to understand that he cant play. I'm actually in the process of trying to sell ours since we only played it 2 times and just don't have the time to play it more than that. how old is Blake?
Brandi 28 dh Travis 29 My Daughter Katie born 1-24-98 at 29 1/2 weeks weighing 1 pound 7 ounces Miscarriage 5-01 Our Son Brian born 6-10-02 36 weeks weighing 5lbs 6 ozs our final baby Tyler born 11-2-07 just under 39 wks 6lbs 14ozs. We live in Tn.

October 20th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Blake is 6 1/2.

</a>
October 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My family loves playing rockband. Austin loves singing. Zachery loves to play guitar. I bet you guys would really enjoy it.
October 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Cptnsweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cptnsweet
Brian is 7 he like i said does good iwth singing we have to help him with some of the songs and he likes to do the drums, just make sure he doenst hit them too hard. thats why we bought the sliencer pad things.
Brandi 28 dh Travis 29 My Daughter Katie born 1-24-98 at 29 1/2 weeks weighing 1 pound 7 ounces Miscarriage 5-01 Our Son Brian born 6-10-02 36 weeks weighing 5lbs 6 ozs our final baby Tyler born 11-2-07 just under 39 wks 6lbs 14ozs. We live in Tn.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search