michelle and my other 90210 fanatics!

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2009, 08:08 PM
mama2one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!!!! Did you gals watch tonight's episode yet? It was soooooo good! Tell me your thoughts!

Thank you Katarina for this adorable siggy!
October 20th, 2009, 08:53 PM
-*Michelle*-'s Avatar Co-Host of the MAM 07 PR!
Send a message via AIM to -*Michelle*- Send a message via Yahoo to -*Michelle*-
I thought it was a bit predictable....I mean why do they need to do the whole pregnancy thing again? I thought it was a good episode but I kinda knew it was going to happen when she showed back up at the party. Same with Liam and that girl. which btw I LOVE Liam this season! he is :drool: I also thought that Annie would get caught and I think the most intriging story line going on is the one with Kelly and their father.

I hate how the cw puts in breaks like that.

you should put spoiler alert at the headline just in case LOL

Thanks LovinMyGirls for my beautiful siggy!
October 20th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I missed it, I am watching it on dvr here before I crash out! This season has been soooo good!! I'll post after I catch up!
October 21st, 2009, 08:49 AM
mama2one's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVED IT! you're right Michelle.....totally predictable! I think it will be fun to watch how Dixon deals with the pregnancy ~although, maybe she's not pregnant and lying~ I mean, how could she say "I'm pregnant" at the party after her broke up with her. I mean, he was at her house earlier in the day. I know she could've taken the test after he left. but, i just dont know. It will be interesting to watch because of dixon's family life. I think dixon is completely different from Adraina in the way they live their lives....ya get what I'm saying? It will be fun....I hope they don't go to the same way as they did with Adriana though. That will bother me alot.

I thought Annie was going to get caught too. Who knows though.....she might get caught on the next episode. I really don't think they will get away with that.

Kelly and Harry! I LOVE IT! I think Kelly has a crush on him big time. I don't blame the mom ~i forget her name~ for acting the way she did. I would've been furious!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens.

Ok....changing the title of the thread.

Thank you Katarina for this adorable siggy!

Last edited by mama2one; October 21st, 2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: needed to change title
October 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree this episode was totally predictable!! But I still can't get enough of the show!!

I am also wondering if she is really pregnant, I mean it just seems a little fishy right now. If she is I am so anxious to see how they play this out. Should be interesting.
As for Annie and Jasper, I keep wondering when its going to come out that she was the driver of the hit and run!! That's when it should get really good. I bet they'll save it for the season finale though!!
Ooohhh I so can't wait to see what happens between Kelly and Harry!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search