Baby dolls

Forum: 2007 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2007 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2010, 06:24 AM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Does your toddler play with dolls? What are their favorite kind of dolls? I've been looking at the Little Mommy dolls as I'd like to get Lena one for Christmas.

November 20th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not as often as she did a year ago, but she still does sometimes. She'll get into a kick where she feeds them and puts them to bed. But she used to take a dolly everywhere with her. It was also around the time I was pregnant and then when Elijah was a baby so she was copying everything I did.
November 20th, 2010, 08:01 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
brady has a babydoll [: at my babyshower we did a game with a doll & i just kept it around. brady LOVES it! he tucks it into bed & gives it loves <3

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
November 21st, 2010, 03:19 AM
Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*'s Avatar aka Heather!
Lauryn has a Bitty Baby from American Girl and she loves it. She now is asking for clothes for it to change her. We got her a high chair and changing table and such and she plays mommy with her. She also has some other dolls that get a lot of play time. She has a bunch of princess dolls too and those are a big deal too.

Oh almost forgot she has a doll that swims in the bathtub and that one she loves a lot.

Yeah Lauryn is a dolly girl for sure.

My Siggy Gallery ~ Request a Siggy ~ My Blog ~ My Page Gallery
November 21st, 2010, 12:38 PM
DondraB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kinley has her days lol. She has sooooooo many baby dolls/stuffed animals that not one is really that special to her. The ones she plays with the most are a stuffed bear and a winnie the pooh--both of which where MINE growing up! lol If she feels like playing with a doll, she'll just grab any one she can find, play for a lil while then tosses it lol. She's really not a girly girl

November 22nd, 2010, 06:01 AM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Oh, I had forgotten that American Girl had little baby dolls! Might have to check them out. I loved American Girl when I was little!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search