We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. My son turns 13 in January. That is all we are hearing about at the moment
2. My daughter Hannah graduates from High school May 31st.
3. Rebekah turns 1.
4. My oldest Danielle gets married August 8th.
5. My son Caleb turns 10. He is excited about double digets and is planning his party already.
6. I am so looking forward to loosing weight.
7. I am looking forward to my dh and I getting some time away alone. With all the things going on for us we will need some time away. He wants to do it on our anniversary Aug 9th. Which is the day after the wedding.
I have to add this as well. What I am most sad about is that my two oldest daughters will both be leaving home the same month. One getting married and the other off to college. Everytime I think about it I start to cry.
I have to add this as well. What I am most sad about is that my two oldest daughters will both be leaving home the same month. One getting married and the other off to college. Everytime I think about it I start to cry. [/b]
Awww Denise! I can't imagine how I will feel when my kids are older and moving out
1. getting our tax return so we can buy a van
2. Evan's first birthday
3. Matthew's birthday, even though he will be three!!!
4. DH's birthday because I'm going to buy him a street bike and surprise him with it.
5. summer so I can take the boys to the pool
1. Finding out what we are having 22nd Jan
2. Having Baby in May/June
3. Rhiannas 1st Birthday
4. Going on maternity leave (LOL)
5. My 21st birthday (going out for a meal with stuart, mum, dad, sister in law, nanny, aunts, cousin yay)
6. Oh and one more because im going to London, Wembly to see England play
ETA: thought of another..well stole it from the list above
7. Rhianna learning to walk!! i love it when babies can walk i think its so cute with their little bums wiggling in their nappies LOL
1. All the firsts still to come with Will
2. Squishy turning 1
3. 2 family vacations!!!!! Both in the Outer Banks
4. Getting back into my kickboxing class without holiday distractions
5. POSSIBLY looking into starting my own business... I have an idea but not sure how to do it.