Tuesday Two

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2008, 10:30 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)?

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids?

_________

Forgetting Sarah Marshal & Indiana Jones

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids?
Going to a bar and playing darts, and sleeping through the night.

May 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)? Baby Mama and Sex and the City

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids? Making plans to hang out with friends on a whim and sleeping in
May 20th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to felissa
Sex and the City and Indiana Jones

Sleeping and Reading.

May 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM
NYJenn
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)? Baby Mama & Forgetting Sarah Marshal.

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids? Going out w/ friend's and sleeping in. It's impossible to get a sitter for 2 now a days. We have yet to go out just the 2 of us
May 20th, 2008, 10:50 AM
MoM2DeNiSnNaDiA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MoM2DeNiSnNaDiA
1. baby mama & with denis to see speed racer
2. going shopping with hubby in peace & going to watch a movie and attending every party.
May 20th, 2008, 10:51 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)? I'd like to see Juno

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids? I miss my volleyball team. Dh says he will watch Meg in the Fall and I can join back up again.

My Blog
May 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)? Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Indiana Jones

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids? Long walks on a beautiful night (late, late at night around midnight) and just doing spontaneous things

May 20th, 2008, 11:06 AM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are two movies you'd like to see (Theater or Rental)? Get Smart (when it comes out) and I just saw a preview for a new animated movie about a robot that looks really cure, can't remember what it's called E-something or something-E.

What are two activities you miss doing the most that you used to enjoy before having kids? we still do pretty much everything we did before (we're past the going to bars and partying part of our lives), it's just a little more complicated now and we have to take a lot more stuff

May 20th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Indiana Jones & baby mama

Going to a bar and playing darts & reading i just dont have time with all the kids

<MARQUEE//MARQUEE>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search