Are there ANY other babies besides mine not rolling

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2008, 10:00 AM
mineforever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amber still isn't rolling? I have her 4m checked booked for next week but I'm a little worried. On her tummy she does 'some' push ups but not a lot and she looks to get close to a roll over but never does it. and on her back she curls her legs up but never goes over. I know I've had 6 kids but each one is soo different and honestly you forget what is the 'norm' haha. I'll be glad when she reaches that milestone.
~Charity - SAHM to 6 Monkeys and expecting #7!!

May 21st, 2008, 10:04 AM
momto4blessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't worry. Sadie isn't rolling either. Her and Amber have the same birthday too, so they are right on track with each other. Sadie hasn't done alot of what the other babies are doing. I keep waiting but so far nothing is happening.
May 21st, 2008, 10:07 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No official roll here. She went over in her sleep last week, and once more during a tantrum over a month ago.. but she doesn't do it regularly. I look for it everyday, but it's not happening. She turns 4 months on Saturday.

My Blog
May 21st, 2008, 10:08 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Maddie has only done it on her own twice. She needs VERY MINIMAL help to go all the way over either way. She's by no means rolling over on her own regularly. She turned 4 months last week. She's so close all the time! Just keep getting them used to the motion and it'll come in time.

May 21st, 2008, 10:10 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Lily just turned 4 months on Monday. She did her first tummy to back roll on Sunday, but can't quite get the back to tummy roll. She can get everything to go over except her shoulders so she gets caught on her arm. So close! I'm sure Amber is fine and right on track with everything. I wouldn't worry too much
May 21st, 2008, 10:17 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
As you know from my wall, no rolling here either! Aidan is a week older than Amber and we have nothing going on. The closest I see him is rolling to his side from his back when he sleeps. When we're playing on his mat he doesn't even seem that close to me yet so I just keep rolling him so he gets the feeling and I'm sure he'll catch on eventually.

May 21st, 2008, 10:19 AM
Tinabeana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Tinabeana
Ava will be 4 months on the 23rd. She is not rolling either, I need to help her to roll which we been doing. Something she doesnt have great head control either, she is still kinda bobbily from time to time, but during tummy time she really pushes up and loves it!

May 21st, 2008, 10:23 AM
mineforever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well that makes me feel better. haha. I just see the rolling over posts and ya don't hear too much about those who have still yet to do it. I'm glad she isn't in a worriesome category. Why am I in such a hurry for her to grow up again?? haha
~Charity - SAHM to 6 Monkeys and expecting #7!!

May 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM
NYJenn
Nicholas has rolled over a few times, he hates the floor and wants nothing to do with it
Don't worry, my DS sat up before he rolled! And he's a pretty advanced child
May 21st, 2008, 12:12 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
i wouldn't worry one bit.
May 21st, 2008, 12:24 PM
noworries
Eva has only done it twice....the first time was right after her 4 month appointment where her pedi had said she was a little behind in the rolling over department. She was about 4 months and a week old when she rolled for the first time.
May 21st, 2008, 12:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Adalynn isn't rolling over. She doesn't show any signs of even being close from tummy to back. She gets to her side from back to tummy, but I still think it will be awhile.

May 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM
MoM2DeNiSnNaDiA's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MoM2DeNiSnNaDiA
Nadia doesnt roll over either, she`ll be 4 months saturday & she still hates tummy time, all she loves to do is suck her pointer and thumb and sticks it far in her mouth that it makes her gag. i dont no whats up with that. and drooling& blowing biubbles. TEETHING.?
May 21st, 2008, 02:52 PM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i wouldn't worry. Sarah rolled for the first time just about a week after she turned 4 months.

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search