Long lost lovebug members (ddc&pr)

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sending baby dust your way! I agree, it will happen! I am hoping and praying for you!
February 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM
jlynn17's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to jlynn17 Send a message via MSN to jlynn17 Send a message via Yahoo to jlynn17
I was on a lot while I was pregnant but once my baby was born I think I popped in a few times but its been months since i've been on. I've been so busy with the kids.

My EDD was 2/17/08 but Elias was born on 2/5/08 the day of my first checkup that they evaluated if I was dilated and irritated my membranes or whatever its called. I had a pretty fast labor it was like 7 hours and the first few hours were definitely quite mild. It was my husband's first night at his new job so I didn't want to call him home until I knew it was real labor. Its a good thing I did call him because he'd have been at work til after midnight and the baby was born at 10:11pm. Elias James was 4 lbs 11.5 oz and 17 3/4 in long. I was supposedly 39 wks but he tested at 37wks. He was perfectly healthy just tiny, not even any jaundice. I was paranoid that he'd take a turn for the worse and vigilantly feeding him every 3 hours for the first whole week just in case.

Now he's 1 and he's been walking for about a month and sayin mama, dada and kitty. He still hasn't cut his first tooth though and we're waiting for that to happen between bouts of teething pain that never seems to reveal anything. He is a super active baby, still small on the charts but very curious and physical.

February 23rd, 2009, 05:32 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Thanks for stopping by and giving and update!! We love to hear from mia members!! I bet hes adorable with his gummy grin!! He was tiny! Im glad he was healthy though and that hes still growing strong!

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

February 27th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Jewellzzz
Hi! I haven't been on here in ages but just wanted to pop in and say hello.
I couldn't even remember my old password. I ended up just registering again, with very close to the same username (I just added more zzz's at the end).
I remember there were a couple of other mommies on here with little ones close in age (mine are 17 months apart).
We are all doing fine. How is everyone else doing?
February 27th, 2009, 09:54 PM
andrewNdereksmom's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewNdereksmom
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
QUOTE(hardehe @ Oct 13 2008, 01:56 PM)
Well, I haven't ever really been a 'member', but I have lurked on here for a long time. I'm Heather, 30, and Dh is Trevor, 31. Some of you may have been on the TTC forums with me way back when. We ttc for 14 months with one miscarriage before getting pregnant on Femara. My beautiful baby boy, Cohen Reece, was born 3 days overdue on February 11, 2008. I was given cytotec Sunday night, the 10th, to prepare my uterus, and was suppose to receive Pitocin the next morning. My water broke during the night, and I had Cohen 3 and a half hours later. He was 8 lbs 11 oz. and 21 inches long. He's been sleeping through the night since I put him on a schedule at around 9 weeks old. I'm a breastfeeding, CIO, babywearing, disposable diapering, and everything else all mixed together mama. Cohen has just finally gotten his first tooth in the last week. He's been doing the army crawl since the day he turned 6 months old, but still doesn't crawl on his knees. He says "Ba ba ba ba", and that's about it. He's just starting to try to pull up on things, but can't quite do it yet. Anyway, hope that wasn't too much detail! I'll post a couple of pics if I can remember to when my video that I'm downloading on photobucket gets finished.

I'd love to see pics of your Cohen. I only know of my Cohen so I'd love to see what your little boy looks like.[/b]
Well, your Cohen is just absolutely adorable!

Here's some pics of mine:

And the whole fam - this was in May at 3 months old, and my hair is now 14 inches shorter!

Oh, and his hair is not red, it just looks like that when I take pics.
[/b][/quote]

I love his big blue eyes.... i understand about the hair lol my boys are the same way sometimes

thank u GraysMama

March 4th, 2009, 12:19 AM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
Hello again everyone!!

I was active in the Feb 08 DDC when I was preggo with my son Jaigen. I had him Feb. 8, 2008 and shortly after stopped visiting JM. It wasn't on purpose. I think I just got caught up in baby days.

Hubby & I decided to start TTC #4 in January. I had my IUD out on the 29th of Jan and came back to JM and realized my username was still valid. Woo hoo! I've been back since.

This time around I've been much more active on JM and I am so addicted to it. I've got a feeling this will be a regular hang out for me for a long time to come!!

DD Caylee is 9 years old, DS Mason is 8 years old and DS Jaigen is 1 year 3 weeks old. They're beautiful, happy & healthy.

DH and I have been married 10 years on April 3rd, 2009.....woo hoo!! We're doing awesome and he's my best friend!!

So that's about it....

In July I'll be done working and I am really looking forward to being a SAHM

April 8th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I love to hear updates on all of our long lost memebers!!

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

November 6th, 2009, 06:42 PM
raisininthesun's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to raisininthesun
I stopped visiting after november of '07 because of the loss of my son. Everyone was realy great to me and I'm gad to see so many doing well. I'm in May '09 DDC now, cautiously hoping that everything goes well this time.
November 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hugs i remmeber you nice to see you back

November 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisininthesun View Post
I stopped visiting after november of '07 because of the loss of my son. Everyone was realy great to me and I'm gad to see so many doing well. I'm in May '09 DDC now, cautiously hoping that everything goes well this time.
WOW!! you have no idea how much i wondered about you! i'm so glad to see your face again! congrats on the pregnancy. feel free to stop by any time!

February 23rd, 2010, 06:46 PM
ootpik51's Avatar Super Mommy
Amazed to see so many past members and realize I wasn't the only one who dropped off the face of the earth!
March 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM
lol no we have lost quite a few over the past what almost 3yrs now.

March 25th, 2010, 12:05 PM
*Hayley*
that's right...it's almost been 3 YEARS since we found out we were pregnant with our LOs. wow.
March 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I know Pretty amazing huh!

December 22nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies I forgot about this site till today man I am horrible!

Thanks to tasha_mae for making my siggy!
January 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
OMG!! How are you!?!?! How are the girls??

oh and jewelzzz sorry I must have not seen your post and idk if you will ever see this since its been nearly a year since you posted. My girls are 3 days shy of being 18mo apart.

February 9th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahah Jessica its VERY draining! But so fun! they are so close! Trinity is in Preschool and Harmony is enjoying her time with mommy. got married a little over a year ago! Here is a new pic of the girls.

Thanks to tasha_mae for making my siggy!
April 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Your girls are so beautiful!!

September 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Regular
Hi! I have been mostly lurking, but I have also posted and responded to some posts here and there. I'm Rita and I have a beautiful daughter Ele. I have been MIA for some time due to some computer issues.

Glad to see that you guys are still here to help me vent, and answer random questions.

I always enjoyed reading everyone's posts, and the information shared have always been great and honest.

Thanks!
May 20th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Mia&Mattea'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mattea say's hi to her Feb 08 playroom friends

Kourtney Mom to Mia 1-7-06
& Mattea 1-20-08

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search