Long lost lovebug members (ddc&pr)

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2008, 02:45 PM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Whether you were a member of the FEB 08 ddc or a member once we became a playroom, if you have been gone- please let us know how your doing!

October 10th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This would make a good sticky so it doesnt get lost in the threads, wdyt?

October 11th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I had put in a request- it just takes a little bit of time for them to get to them- theres about a million different things people ask them to do in a day-lol.

October 13th, 2008, 02:56 PM
hardehe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I haven't ever really been a 'member', but I have lurked on here for a long time. I'm Heather, 30, and Dh is Trevor, 31. Some of you may have been on the TTC forums with me way back when. We ttc for 14 months with one miscarriage before getting pregnant on Femara. My beautiful baby boy, Cohen Reece, was born 3 days overdue on February 11, 2008. I was given cytotec Sunday night, the 10th, to prepare my uterus, and was suppose to receive Pitocin the next morning. My water broke during the night, and I had Cohen 3 and a half hours later. He was 8 lbs 11 oz. and 21 inches long. He's been sleeping through the night since I put him on a schedule at around 9 weeks old. I'm a breastfeeding, CIO, babywearing, disposable diapering, and everything else all mixed together mama. Cohen has just finally gotten his first tooth in the last week. He's been doing the army crawl since the day he turned 6 months old, but still doesn't crawl on his knees. He says "Ba ba ba ba", and that's about it. He's just starting to try to pull up on things, but can't quite do it yet. Anyway, hope that wasn't too much detail! I'll post a couple of pics if I can remember to when my video that I'm downloading on photobucket gets finished.
October 13th, 2008, 10:48 PM
*Hayley*
Quote:
Well, I haven't ever really been a 'member', but I have lurked on here for a long time. I'm Heather, 30, and Dh is Trevor, 31. Some of you may have been on the TTC forums with me way back when. We ttc for 14 months with one miscarriage before getting pregnant on Femara. My beautiful baby boy, Cohen Reece, was born 3 days overdue on February 11, 2008. I was given cytotec Sunday night, the 10th, to prepare my uterus, and was suppose to receive Pitocin the next morning. My water broke during the night, and I had Cohen 3 and a half hours later. He was 8 lbs 11 oz. and 21 inches long. He's been sleeping through the night since I put him on a schedule at around 9 weeks old. I'm a breastfeeding, CIO, babywearing, disposable diapering, and everything else all mixed together mama. Cohen has just finally gotten his first tooth in the last week. He's been doing the army crawl since the day he turned 6 months old, but still doesn't crawl on his knees. He says "Ba ba ba ba", and that's about it. He's just starting to try to pull up on things, but can't quite do it yet. Anyway, hope that wasn't too much detail! I'll post a couple of pics if I can remember to when my video that I'm downloading on photobucket gets finished.[/b]
I'd love to see pics of your Cohen. I only know of my Cohen so I'd love to see what your little boy looks like.
October 15th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello!

Jessica thanks for the invite to come back and give an update on myself!!!

Most of you probably don't remember me. I was with the DDC for 11 weeks when we lost our little one. It was probably one of the worst things I've ever experienced in my entire life. And having just battled cancer the year before thats a pretty major thing! Some of you who may have remembered me may remember my sister and I had the exact same due date.. well she ended up having her little girl on our due date so it's a date I'll never ever forget. And oddly enough that is the month I conceived.. I think God had a plan!

It took us awhile to finally conceive but we did it! We went through 5 months of Femara and 3 months of IUI. The month we took a break from it all... we conceived! We really thought we had missed our chance and had just had DH's SA done and found it wasn't the best of quality but not that bad... So when we wound up pregnant without any help at all... we were SHOCKED! I had even sent DH a text the month we conceived cuz he was on duty the day I got my + on the OPK.. and said we blew it!

So here we are.... 8 months pregnant with our little boy! My EDD, by the doctors U/S is 11/27.... however they are planning to enduce on 11/19! I am so excited! I can't wait..
Have started having some swelling and BP problems but they have increased my Bp meds so hopefully that will correct itself!

Hope you are all doing well. I'll have to check things out over here.. I'll be honest I have avoided this board since I lost the baby so I have no idea where everyone is at! Except for my girl Jess!

Congrats to you all!

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008
October 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm..wow...I was honestly really surprised to get a PM regarding this Sticky! I've been having a hard day, and you definitely brought light to it!

I joined the February 2008 DDC back on June 13th, 2007. I was a member for 2 short days. During those 2 days, I enjoyed my time, support and advice received by you amazing ladies! I was very happy to be apart of such a loving group!

Right now I'm in a very happy and loving relationship, with a man whom I am TTC with. I hope to get preggers by January, but if not, then I'll get back to those BCP and wait a bit longer! *I'm hoping and praying I don't need to do this!!!*

You can find me frequenting the TTCAL board! That is my home here on JM!

It's funny, I came lurking on this board today! Wondering what all the babies looked like and what they were doing! If Quinn would have been born on his due date, he would be just turning 8 months old!

October 15th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy307
Hi I have never really been lost I just thought sense I had AJ January 24 I would be over there so I did.
But we are all doing good I work at Icon with my DH and AJ will be nine months this month.

TRYING FOR A LYNEDEE OR A PARKER
October 15th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Thanks girls for leaving updates!!! We always talk about where everyone went! Im glad everyone is doing well. Glad I brightened your day jessica-lol. And congrats on the little boy kara!! Its amazing how God always gives you what you least expect! Its so awesome to hear from everyone!

October 15th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww... thanks for updating girls! I love hearing how you are too! Good luck with everything to all of you!
October 16th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Quote:
QUOTE(hardehe @ Oct 13 2008, 01:56 PM)
Well, I haven't ever really been a 'member', but I have lurked on here for a long time. I'm Heather, 30, and Dh is Trevor, 31. Some of you may have been on the TTC forums with me way back when. We ttc for 14 months with one miscarriage before getting pregnant on Femara. My beautiful baby boy, Cohen Reece, was born 3 days overdue on February 11, 2008. I was given cytotec Sunday night, the 10th, to prepare my uterus, and was suppose to receive Pitocin the next morning. My water broke during the night, and I had Cohen 3 and a half hours later. He was 8 lbs 11 oz. and 21 inches long. He's been sleeping through the night since I put him on a schedule at around 9 weeks old. I'm a breastfeeding, CIO, babywearing, disposable diapering, and everything else all mixed together mama. Cohen has just finally gotten his first tooth in the last week. He's been doing the army crawl since the day he turned 6 months old, but still doesn't crawl on his knees. He says "Ba ba ba ba", and that's about it. He's just starting to try to pull up on things, but can't quite do it yet. Anyway, hope that wasn't too much detail! I'll post a couple of pics if I can remember to when my video that I'm downloading on photobucket gets finished.

I'd love to see pics of your Cohen. I only know of my Cohen so I'd love to see what your little boy looks like.[/b]
Well, your Cohen is just absolutely adorable!

Here's some pics of mine:

And the whole fam - this was in May at 3 months old, and my hair is now 14 inches shorter!

Oh, and his hair is not red, it just looks like that when I take pics.
October 16th, 2008, 01:53 PM
HE IS SOO CUTE!! he looks like a happy baby!

October 17th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Thank you!
October 18th, 2008, 09:35 PM
*Hayley*
he is too cute!!! lol at cutting 14 in. off your hair bc I did the SAME thing, lost 14 inches, though in March. is your cohen crawling? mine isn't...he's lazy
October 21st, 2008, 02:20 PM
He's been army crawling since the day he turned 6 months, but won't crawl on his knees to save his life. He acts like he wants to, but then plops on his belly lol. I think he just figures why mess with a good thing.
October 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Newbies
We are a member i haven't been on much cause i've been to busy working my butt off and doing stuff with the kids. i hardly have time for myself anymore.
I did some updates on the main forum but i am hoping they got posted lol

derek n andrew

Me-21-
drew-33
andrew-2 1/2
derek- almost 9 months
November 11th, 2008, 03:24 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am still around...i posted a new post about xavier and what he has been up to....ill stop by more and more!

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

February 4th, 2009, 08:49 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I honestly dread February now. I miss my baby so much.

I came lurking to see the birthday photos, I hope that's okay. I should be planning my baby's 1st birthday, his outfit, his professional photos. Instead I'm still not pregnant, and find myself wanting a baby more and more each day.

I've had so many friends become pregnant in the last year, give birth, talk about trying, etc. When will it be MY turn?!

I'm hoping this month will be my turn! FINALLY!

Anyway...sorry to be a downer...I just figured I'd let you know I'm lurking and jealous of your adorable babies!!!!

February 8th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Velveeta's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Velveeta
Sending some baby dust in your direction!

February 17th, 2009, 09:19 AM
I'm also sending you some baby dust Good luck TTC!! It will happen! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from all of our lost members!!! We all bonded soo much in the beginning it was hard to see everyone leave Here is some extra baby dust!! you better let us know as soon as you get your because it will happen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search