It's Monday again

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SW 194
CW 177
GW 175 by April 12th and 155 by July 1st. I hope I make it. It feels like I've been working so hard to lose and some days I just don't feel like working so hard. I have to stay motivated. I'm now in size 12 jeans.

March 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
SW: 149
CW: 141
GW: 140

Well, Jack's 1st birthday has come and gone and... I didn't meet my goal.

I was 174lbs when I became pg with Jack. I'm down a total of 33 pounds from my pre-preg weight, and 62lbs from the day I delivered.

I guess that's okay. I work out 3-4 days a week and I'm smaller than DH has ever seen me. I just really, REALLY wanted to see 140 on his birthday! I'm disappointed in myself for not meeting that goal! In all of our challenges I've only actually met one goal - and that was getting back to my pre-preg weight (which, looking back now, was MASSIVE.)

Anyways, I'm going to keep on trucking. This past month was really hard for me - my weight fluctuated all over the map, I was as high as 144 and then finally crept back down to 141.

My final all time goal is to maintain between 125 and 130lbs. I need to meet this goal by July 1/09, since my breast reduction surgery is scheduled for July 3rd and I want to be at my perfect body weight when I have the surgery.

Sigh. Just keep swimming... just keep swimming... just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...
March 23rd, 2009, 06:29 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally relate Jilly. I never had a weight problem until I hit the age of 30. I lost 50 pounds before I got pregnant and when I was pregnant I gained 75 pounds. I'm almost 20 pounds less than I was when I got pregnant so I'm very happy with that. I did manage to make the Christmas challenge goal of my pre preg weight. I'm praying that I make the next goal weight of 175 by April 12th. I should succeed as long as nothing crazy happens between now and then. I'm going to keep working out 6 days a week for 30 minutes each time and eating right. Fingers and toes crossed that I make it to 155 by July 1st. I'm loving being in a size 12 again but I would like them to fit a little more loosely around my waist LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search