so discouraged?!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2009, 11:16 AM
KandA0418's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
this sux. i have been starting to work out more, running for as long as i can, and all i see is my weight go up and up and up?? I just want to quit!!! UGH i can't do this? why is this happening

[/URL]
March 30th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
How are your eating habits? Are you eating often enough?

I'm having a similar problem... I have been working out almost every day now, really stepping it up, eating good and my weight is stuck. I think my scales may be broke, LOL.
March 30th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I do have a eating habit. and that is eating toooooo fast, and then i overeat and have this full stomach and can't even move. I need to control my eating. I eat often and i just eat to much! instead of 5 or 6 small meals or snacks i snack alot. But the next two weeks i'm going to portion control and excercise.

[/URL]
March 30th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
Yeah, that's probably your problem then.

My problem is that I don't eat enough, and what I do eat isn't what I should be eating. I'm trying though. The past few weeks, I've cut out junk completely, I have really been watching what I put in my mouth. Plus since I've gone off of BCPs, my appetite has decreased, so that's good.
March 31st, 2009, 12:15 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry Kim that stinks!!! I think if you just watch your portion sizes that will help a ton! I gave up Junk food for lent and I think that has helped me out a ton. I just started losing weight again and I really do think it was cuz I cut out eating the bad things. my problem was that I didn't eat a whole lot and when I did it was all junk. I also gave up Soda that helped tooo!
March 31st, 2009, 12:35 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Before Ethan I used to eat soooo fast that everyone told me that my brain doesn't have a chance to realize that my stomach is full and that's why I used to eat so much. Since I've had Ethan I have really slowed down my eating and found that I get full so quick. Now I have the problem of not eating enough. I'm lucky if I eat 1000 calories a day. I'm still losing weight and exercising 6 days a week but not eating enough. I almost forget to eat during the day. I'm chasing Ethan or doing housework and I just forget.

March 31st, 2009, 01:07 PM
thanks girls i'm really watching how fast i eat, and today has been really good, i put ceral in a baby bowl (austins ofcourse) and found i can eat little portions and still feel satisfied. then for lunch i had pizza and some carrots but it wasn't all that bad kindof pizza, and only ate one slice before i felt satisfied. the only hard meal of the day will be dinner for me.

[/URL]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search