This is it!! I swear!!!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
LOL I know I've said this a dozen times before, but I AM DONE... done being a lazy arse and eating crap. I think what freaked me out was... I actually gained 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks. I'm going to just blame it on the Halloween candy, but seriously, if I don't get a clue again soon, I'm going to be huge again.

I'm already into the mindset that food is not for entertainment purposes or to satisfy any kind of feelings I may be having... it's for survival. I'm done with sugar & sweets & overloads of carbs. I'm DONE.

I'm going to start a journal, just for my own personal use, but also so you all can hold me accountable & HELP me stay on the wagon, so to speak, LOL

I've actually seen these "journals" on my hubby's body building board and they are really helpful.

I guess I should also say that I've already lost that 5 pounds. Just a matter of stepping up my cardio and getting back to the basics with my eating. For one thing, I AM EATING. Not snacking on crap all day.. eating protien, breakfast, apples, broccoli... FUEL for my body... I was really getting sloppy with my eating habits.

So slap me on the hand & try to keep me straight. I am at 163 right now (down from 168 2 weeks ago)... and my goal is to get to 150 by Christmas. And eventually want to get to 135. I was 125 when I got preggo with Cade, I don't really want to be down to that weight again, but 135 would be GREAT.

I can do it.

I can do it.
November 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Girl, 5lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! Holy moley! You totally sound ready to tackle this, and what's so awesome is that between your past experiences and having Derek around, you have all the tools you need to succeed. It'll actually be easier for you this time than the first!

I can't WAIT to read your goal post. You're going to be SO delicious.
November 18th, 2009, 08:18 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I, for one, will be reading your journal for inspiration myself! Since you've got a personal trainer for a husband, you've got a BIG support right there and that is awesome.

I think a big thing for me also is changing my mindset about food (which is SO hard). It's "eat to live" not "live to eat". Finding healthier ways to channel stress or whatever negative feelings are going on is a key thing.

November 18th, 2009, 08:21 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I too am changing my mindset on eating and working on getting my butt in gear.

Good luck... I'll be cheering you on!
November 18th, 2009, 08:28 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you go girl! Sounds like you have all the motivation and the mindset that you need. As the other girls said I will be following your journal as well. You can do it!! You will be rocking your new bod in no time!
November 18th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
Thank you girls! I REALLY appreciate your support and love I promise, no takesy backcies, LOL
November 18th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I started a journal in October and it was really helpful...until I stopped using it. lol.

I know you can do it, Christa! And we're here for you whenever you need us!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search