Christmas Weigh-in #6!!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you girls had a good week!

PW: 147
CW: 145
GW: Under 140

-2!! I'm ecstatic! Finally I'm moving in the right direction. I think the difference is that I started doing intervals on the treadmill this week. Earlier in the year, when I got down to 139, I was running quite a bit.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
November 20th, 2009, 07:27 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Way to go!

PW: 134 I think
CW: 135
GW: 130

Crappy week for me because of last weekend. Plus I didn't strech after a race last Sunday and have barely been able to move this week. Will do better this weekend and have a loss next week!
November 20th, 2009, 07:35 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
SW: 172
PW: 167.3
CW: 165.7
GW: 165

A pound and a half, I will totally take that! Super close to my goal, but this is also the start of the tough maintenance... An 8 hour drive, twice, next week. That is worse than the actual holiday eating for me! I won't be able to weigh in next week since we'll be traveling, and I am really hoping 2 weeks from now to be about the same spot and not have gained a ton.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
November 20th, 2009, 08:03 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SW 112
PW 112
CW 112
GW 100

it seems that I have quite the trend here. boo! I think its time I try something different. LOL
November 20th, 2009, 08:10 AM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Wow, you guys!!! You are all really kicking butt, I'm totally impressed!

SW: 129
CW: 128
GW: 125

Bah. Still fluctuating between 128 and 129 this week after a weekend of rich meals last week. The good news is that I lost a half inch off my belly pooch, so my measurements are down, overall, from:

bust: 41
waist: 32
hips: 44

to

bust: 35
waist: 26.5
belly pooch: 32
hips: 35

I'm starting to think that my body really doesn't want to lose much more and I am not 100% sure that I want to either. In bright light I can see my ribs below my clavicle and I don't want to see any more of them than I already do. I think that my goal is going to have to shift from losing actual pounds now to losing inches - time to get out the Pilates dvd! Blah!
November 22nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry ladies, I didn't get to come on and post since my mom was here this weekend. But it's the same old, same old for me.

SW:183
PW:183
CW:183

It's the holidays, I've been stressed, and I'm not doing what I should. I recognize it. I just can't seem to change it. My motivation is so not there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search