Christmas Weigh-in #8!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to weigh and then I ate breakfast so I'll be weighing in tomorrow! Good luck, ladies!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
December 11th, 2009, 07:44 AM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
SW: 129
CW: 127
GW: 125

Huh.

On the upside my waist is now 26.25". This is cool. I'm almost ready to buy new jeans in a size 3/4! Yee ha!
December 11th, 2009, 08:21 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Oh geez, Jill, and here I am getting excited because I think I'm about ready to move down into a size 12. I don't think one of my THIGHS is a size 3/4! You're awesome, girl!

SW: 172
CW: 163.3
GW: 160

I'm officially adjusting my goal down to my stretch goal of 160 ... hoping I can make it! I started my push to lose at 176 + change, with an all time high before than at 179, and am so proud of myself (even if I'll never be a size 3 ). This is actually the least I've weighed since my first OB appointment when I was pregnant with Eric...

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
December 11th, 2009, 08:49 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you girls!! you are doing wonderful!! I too forgot to weigh in..ill report tomorrow!
December 11th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You girls are doing AWESOME! And Jilly...a 3/4!! I don't think I'll ever be that tiny!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
December 11th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsong View Post
Oh geez, Jill, and here I am getting excited because I think I'm about ready to move down into a size 12. I don't think one of my THIGHS is a size 3/4! You're awesome, girl!

SW: 172
CW: 163.3
GW: 160

I'm officially adjusting my goal down to my stretch goal of 160 ... hoping I can make it! I started my push to lose at 176 + change, with an all time high before than at 179, and am so proud of myself (even if I'll never be a size 3 ). This is actually the least I've weighed since my first OB appointment when I was pregnant with Eric...
Oh, it can be done. I was 177 the day I went for my first OB appt with Jack.
December 11th, 2009, 10:15 AM
How tall are you, Jill? I don't think at 5'10" and my build (in high school, before kids or extra weight, I had 42" hips!), I could get into a size 3 and be healthy. Realistically, my ideal will be an 8-10, which I would be thrilled with.

December 11th, 2009, 10:55 AM
4boys
Wow, Jill, you are insane! And Kel, you have lost a lot too, that's awesome!

I forgot that weigh ins are on Fridays but good thing I weighed myself anyways!

SW: 142
CW: 142
GW: 139

I know I started this thing off at 142 but I have been all over the map since then, up to 144, so I am just glad I am not MORE than 142 currently. Really have no idea if I'll see 139 before Christmas but I guess there is no harm in trying. At least I'm working out again plus I have to clean my house today so that's extra calories burned!
December 11th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Quote:
How tall are you, Jill? I don't think at 5'10" and my build (in high school, before kids or extra weight, I had 42" hips!), I could get into a size 3 and be healthy. Realistically, my ideal will be an 8-10, which I would be thrilled with.
I am 5'5"... so 177 was a lot harder for me to carry off than it was you, you lucky tall woman!
December 11th, 2009, 11:44 AM
It's all about establishing the good habits, whether or not the scale reflects, Erin. I know you have been working hard, and I hate that it doesn't show for you!!

And yeah, 177 for me was on the pudgy side, but not terrible. My height works well for me, LOL. "Healthy" is like 135-175 or my height and build, and I'm hoping to land at a nice 150 in the middle ground.

December 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Oh, I agree! I used my actual weight and my BMI score to set my ultimate goal - at 177lbs, my BMI was 29.5 (obese is 30, so I was close!) Now it's 21.1, right smack dab in the middle of the healthy range.

Kel, you're doing so brilliantly - I am 1000% sure you're going to hit goal. FOR SURE.

Last edited by jillylicious; December 11th, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
December 11th, 2009, 01:57 PM
4boys
Quote:
It's all about establishing the good habits, whether or not the scale reflects, Erin. I know you have been working hard, and I hate that it doesn't show for you!!
Thanks for hating for me, Kel. My body's been through a lot in the past 8+ years and I think it's just taking awhile to figure itself out!
December 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Oh man, I know it Erin. I've only been back-to-back babying through 2 and my body is feeling it, I think four would have me dead!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search