Mischeivous Monday

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2010, 09:22 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us all about the mischeivous things your little one is doing these days!
February 22nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
~Allison~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Um....EVERYTHING! He's constantly climbing on things that he shouldn't be and playing with things he shouldn't be. Basically being a typical boy!

February 22nd, 2010, 09:37 AM
MamaJess0008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to MamaJess0008 Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJess0008
Josh likes to throw his blocks at the tv, even when we tell him no over and over. He also folds up the pad in his play pen and steps up and down on the folded pad and the fabric and thats a no no.

He pulled the wood tv trays over on himself today, he smacked me in the face .... yea i could go on and on.

Thank you claire1979 for the cute siggy!! =)

February 22nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
~Allison~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We got Aaden wooden blocks for Christmas, and within 5 minutes of him playing with them, I had to take them away, because he kept throwing them. I need to bring them out again and see if he'll still do it. My guess is he will! He's always throwing things, which wouldn't be bad, but he feels the need to stand within a foot of you and throw whatever's in his hand.

February 22nd, 2010, 09:57 AM
MamaJess0008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to MamaJess0008 Send a message via Yahoo to MamaJess0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Allison~ View Post
We got Aaden wooden blocks for Christmas, and within 5 minutes of him playing with them, I had to take them away, because he kept throwing them. I need to bring them out again and see if he'll still do it. My guess is he will! He's always throwing things, which wouldn't be bad, but he feels the need to stand within a foot of you and throw whatever's in his hand.
Josh does the same thing and will even look right at you as he is throwing it or right before.

Thank you claire1979 for the cute siggy!! =)

February 22nd, 2010, 10:09 AM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
Ummm I'm with the EVERYTHING group. Aside from the ripping off the diapers and peeing everywhere haha, she likes to unmake her bed by dragging her comforter and pillow all over the house with her, if she happens to find a pen/pencil/marker/crayon she colors on the first bit of open wall she can find. she LOVES to hit people so that she can say sorry and hug and kiss you better she is very good at sneaking my phone away from me and texting and calling random people luckily most of the people in my phone are pretty used to this and they just talk to her lol
she has figured out how to push the button on her tray on one side and lift it off she likes to do that when she is done with dinner, usually what she hasn't eaten ends up on the floor everywhere
February 22nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
angieelee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brandon likes to sneak into the kitchen and mess with the dishwasher. He also swipes our cell phones only to bring them to us and say "Ewwr you go."
February 22nd, 2010, 12:06 PM
babybuckeyein2008's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh lord lets see. Lifts up the toliet seat and puts her hands in it (ew sooo gross ) , stands up on the bed/couch/chair, throws her toys, spits food out, hits its sorta endless. Somedays she is good as gold...other days not so much
February 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
I swear she should have been a boy!!

February 22nd, 2010, 03:22 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with the EVERYTHING group too! She is forever climbing on things that she shouldn't be- like the dining room table, the back of the sofa, their desk, their play kitchen, etc. She will pound you in the face and when you tell her to do nice she will gently rub her own cheek and then pound you in your's. She is constantly calling people either from the caller ID or the phone book on the phone. She's starting to give out the lumps that she's gotten from Aiden. A few weeks ago he was throwing a cup and playing fetch with her "just like the dog" according to him. Then he started dangling the cup above her head. She got angry so she bum rushed him, landing him flat on his back. She then jumped on his stomach and pounded on his chest until he was screaming for us to get her off of him. Granted, he deserved it, since he is really good at dishing it out, but still.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

February 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
Mommy2Aiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am also with the everything group. Aiden does a lot of the same things but some of the worst in my book include-He likes to steal my eye glasses and try to play with them he jumps on the bed when we are not looking, and likes to get a hold of anything he can and draw on whatever is closest to him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search