February 22nd Check In!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2010, 09:52 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How we doing ladies??????????????????

I got on the scale this morning - total weight loss this month = 8lbs!!!

I was SO excited.... especially since DH and I had Wendy's for dinner last Fri (sandwich, no fries & diet soda) lol... but I can tell a difference! I have more energy eating better and monitoring what i put in my body - more water, exercise daily.

I also got my elliptical machine last night (pic on FB) and going to start that today. My "plan" is to wake up about 45min earlier every morning and do my cardio first thing, shower & get ready for work... I am hoping to start that tomorrow - we'll see how that goes LOL! Still doing the 30DS too. I am not QUITE ready for Level 1 but the workouts ARE working combined w/ watching what I eat!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
February 22nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Well we know you want to check in this week miss skinny minnie!! I've decided I will check in weekly and report my weight status (gain/loss) because I really want to be super HEALTHY with this pregnancy. So since I've found out about my pregnancy I've actually lost 1.2 lbs. Not sure how, but I think not weighing myself everyday and just focusing on getting the right stuff to baby helps a lot. Too bad I can't respect my body and fuel it the same way when I'm not pregnant!! LOL

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
February 22nd, 2010, 09:57 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellersMom517 View Post
Well we know you want to check in this week miss skinny minnie!! I've decided I will check in weekly and report my weight status (gain/loss) because I really want to be super HEALTHY with this pregnancy. So since I've found out about my pregnancy I've actually lost 1.2 lbs. Not sure how, but I think not weighing myself everyday and just focusing on getting the right stuff to baby helps a lot. Too bad I can't respect my body and fuel it the same way when I'm not pregnant!! LOL
Hahaha I am definitely NOT skinny minnie but WOW that made my day LOL!!

Sounds like you are doing well too! Good for you for being healthy

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
February 22nd, 2010, 09:58 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Bonnie, that is awesome - you rock!!!!

I'm at 157.0 today, so a little less than a pound lost this week. Works for me, I knew this last leg was going to be tough! I need to get serious if I'm going to hit 150 by April though... I didn't get to the gym last week, plan on changing that this week, plus I am starting that 30 day 200 sit up thing that I think it was Shannon posted about. Did day 1 on Friday and thought how basic and easy that was, and then counted it up and realized it was 40 crunches, which to do in just one go would have killed me!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
February 22nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doing okay--maintaining at 112ish so that is good for me.. I haven't been super strict and haven't had anytime to exercise since dh went back to work. So if I get a BFN this week I will be back to mt 1000 calories a day plus a workout!

WTG ladies!!!
February 22nd, 2010, 10:23 AM
sarastar512's Avatar Super Mommy
weighed in at 117.2lbs this morning which i'm totally happy with. Atleast the scale is moving in the right direction. I bought 30 day shred last night to enhance my workouts too so i hope that kicks my butt!

February 22nd, 2010, 10:29 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still hanging in at 133... no gain (yay) but no loss either.

I stuck to all my runs last week (5 runs for a total of 22 miles) which I haven't done since I started training. I only did one pilates workout but am doing the 100 pushups plan and have been doing 100 crunches every day.

I'm slowing seeing inches come off so I'm happy with that.

I wish the scale would budge, even though I'm seeing progress the number on the scale plays with my head!

I am picking up a copy of the 30DS and starting it this week. I won't do it every day but will use it to vary what I am already doing.
February 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Another week of fluctuating. Bah. This morning I was 125 even, and I have lost a half inch off my butt, so that's pretty cool.

Bonnie, you're doing SO GREAT!
February 22nd, 2010, 12:26 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This was a crap week for me. I was home for most of it with Leah, so I will definitely need to get into a new routine at home once I leave work in a few weeks. Ah well, I learned and I can grow from the experience!

February 22nd, 2010, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, just got weighed at the dr today and at least I've stopped gaining! lol I have to do a stress test and echo before the dr clears me to start my exercise routine. I'm anxious to start losing this muffin top!
February 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
WTG ladies!

I had a minor mental setback last week. At my BL weigh-in, I was up 1/2 a lb. 1/2 a lb! It could have been the shoes I was wearing, or the jeans, or my breakfast and I spent half the day beating myself up over it. It was seriously enough to make me want to drop out of the contest. I know I'm working my butt off, and I can feel the difference, so why put myself through that, kwim?

I'm sticking with it though. I'm on day 22 of the 30 day shred. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with it until I get through level 3. I moved back down to level one after I pulled a muscle on Monday, and moved back up to 2 on Saturday.

Overall, I'm still down 4 lbs which is a totally healthy and manageable weight loss for 3 weeks.
February 22nd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
Yay Bonnie!!! You girls are doing great. And Kim, don't worry about 1/2 a pound, could have been as simple as water retention. I can lose a pound or 2 just from taking a water pill at night. Or... like my hubby says, maybe you just needed to poop. LOL

Well, I weigh on Sunday so yesterday I was down 7 pounds from January 25th. So 7 pounds in 4 weeks. I only lost 1 pound last week but I was SOOOOOOOO stressed out last week, I couldn't eat anything and when I don't eat and exercise, my metabolism shuts down... everybody's does actually but that's another lesson for another time. Stress sucks for weight loss so I"m trying to keep it nice & relaxed this week & eat more & more often.

I started taking Cade to the YMCA's nursery last week so I can go to the gym EVERY DAY now. (rock on! LOL) And I should be getting 30DS in the mail this week (woo hoo!) so I'm going to start pulling some 2-a-days. Going to be awesome

I am sitting at 158 right now, down from 165, and I'm determined to be down to 150 by March 25th. That would be 15 pounds in 2 months. Do'able.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search