Who is doing the 30DS

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2010, 02:43 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I know there are a lot of us, just trying to see who is all on board!!

What is your starting weight?

What is your goal weight?

What day are you on?

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.)

My goal weight is 130

im on day 2. Im thinking that in a few days i might start doing it twice a day. once in the morning and once at night.

Im dieting, well not dieting, but really watching what i eat and trying to eat healthier. I also gave up pop and fast food.
February 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
What is your starting weight? 114

What is your goal weight? 100

What day are you on? 0 as I don't have the dvd yet. Ordering it tonight.

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.) Counting calories (A 2,000 Calorie diet, as I am bfing). So I'm not limiting anything I'm eating, just counting the calories (intake) & documenting exercise. (Using LIVESTRONG.COM - Health, Fitness, Lifestyle | LIVESTRONG.COM counter)

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

February 27th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your starting weight? 145

What is your goal weight?125-130

What day are you on?Im starting tommorow, i got the dvd today

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.) im trying not to eat so much junk!

Thanks brie_91
February 27th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
What is your starting weight? 165

What is your goal weight? 140

What day are you on? I've only done it 2 days... sprained my wrist, I think, and now I've got a flippin cold.

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.) I go to the gym 5-6 days a week & eat clean.
February 28th, 2010, 07:07 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your starting weight? Right now I'm at 132, down from 135 several weeks ago

What is your goal weight? 125 ideally

What day are you on? I've done three days this week. I don't do it everyday because of my other training. Just using it to fill in some gaps and hopefully boost my metabolism.

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.) - I'm training for a half marathon (in 8 weeks, yikes) so that is my biggest focus right now. I eat healty, drink a ton of water and journal all food an exercise.
February 28th, 2010, 07:56 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your starting weight? I'm at 183, down from 185.

What is your goal weight? 155-160

What day are you on? I do 3-4 days per week right now, just because of work. Once I leave my job in 2 weeks, I'm hoping to do it everyday, or at least 5 days per week.

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight (dieting, additional workouts, ect.) Watching what I eat - mainly portion control, healthier choices, more water, etc.

February 28th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
I'm at 155, down from 161 when I started. That's 1.5 lbs a week. Very good, and totally safe.

I'm on day 28, so only 2 days left. I'm now on level 3. Four weeks ago, I was dying on level one, and here I am dying (but able to do) level 3! Good luck ladies! I'm going for the 60 day shred, maybe even 90! My Biggest Looser Challenge at work goes through Easter, and we're spending that weekend at Myrtle Beach. 2 very good reasons to stick with it.

Along with the program, I've also modified my eating habits. I have cottage cheese and berries for breakfast, almonds for a mid morning snack, a sensible and high in protein lunch, carrot sticks for afternoon snack and then dinner. Dinner's the tough part, trying to find something healthy and fast and that my family will eat. I've started eating off of salad plates and won't have seconds for at least 20 minutes after I finished. I'm also drinking my weight in water, lol! At least 8 glasses, but usually closer to 10-12 a day.
March 1st, 2010, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your starting weight? Officially, 147.7, but I'd been hovering around 148-149 for a long time.

What is your goal weight? 130 or less

What day are you on? Day 3

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.)

Just trying to drink a lot of water and eat more fruits and vegetables and less sweets and junk. I might try to do some treadmill and elliptical here and there if I have the time.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 1st, 2010, 02:29 PM
bessie17's Avatar mommy2caden&adisyn
What is your starting weight? 150-152

What is your goal weight? 130, but I'd really like to get to 125 if possible

What day are you on? Day 6

What else are you doing to help get to your goal weight ( dieting, additional workouts, ect.) - eating healthier... if I had time I'd probably run on the treadmill after the 30DS

Colleen, loving mother to Caden (4yrs; 04-17-2008) and Adisyn (2yr; 01-14-2010)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search