Clothing Sizes

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What size do you wear?

What is your ideal size?

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 12th, 2010, 08:15 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you seriously going to make us answer this? LOL!!

Ok, don't laugh!!

I wear a 14 in most clothing sizes... some brands I need a 16 and some I need a 12, all depends on the style & cut. I have one skirt that is an 18 I can fit into (I swear its mis-sized but I refuse to wear it because its an 18!)

My ideal size would be about an 8.

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
March 12th, 2010, 08:26 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well Bonnie, I'm a size 16!

I'm just starting to fit into some of my 14's, which I think is great. I've been a 14 for most of my adult life (pre-preggo) and was pretty happy with that.

Ideally, fitting into a 12 would make me squeal!

March 12th, 2010, 08:39 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Before I got pregnant with Cooper I was a 12/14.

Now I'm mostly a 6 (depending on the brand) or an 8 for jeans (they always seem to be smaller than regular clothes). I have a few pair of 6 pants that are a little loose in the waist, but not enough to go down a size.
March 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwoman View Post
Well Bonnie, I'm a size 16!

I'm just starting to fit into some of my 14's, which I think is great. I've been a 14 for most of my adult life (pre-preggo) and was pretty happy with that.

Ideally, fitting into a 12 would make me squeal!
16 was my size 9lbs ago (well 8 since I gained a lb back) but I still wear all of my size 16 clothes - a couple things are lose but not everything for sure! that size 18 skirt isn't lose at all either!

You go girl!!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
March 12th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
I'm between 8 and 10 right now. I'm on the tall side, and built curvy (larger hips, long waist) so I'm not sure I'll ever be down to a 6. Plus, I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe (which really wouldn't be a bad idea, seeing as how a ton of my clothes are from high school/college) I think ideally I'd like to be right between a 6 and 8.
March 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm between a 8 and a 10. Some of my 10s are getting really loose and some of them fit pretty well. I could probably squeeze into the 8s but I don't want my muffin top spilling over everywhere. lol.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I have pants that range from a size 4-7/8 I do believe! Crazy! Ideally I would like all my clothes to be around a 4! I am so short that I really need to weigh less to actually look healthy!
March 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I think im in a Juinors 9 or 11, depending on the brand or ladies 8.

My problem is my waist right now, its not tones at all from having charlie, so really 9s fit my legs and butt and length, but 11's fit my stomach better.

i would love to fit comfortably in 7s or 9s. with no muffin top.
March 16th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
The ONLY pair of jeans I have that fit right now are 10s and thankfully they're getting too big on me. They're the jeans I bought after I had Cade and eventually gained some weight and couldn't even wear them anymore. So my goal has been to get back in them... and now they're too big!

Shirts... mediums fit pretty good but I did buy a small UK tshirt the other day! Just depends on how it's made... if it's made to fit tight I won't buy a small or medium bc I still have too much jiggle LOL

Ideal size... I'd like to get back into 4s or 6s... and just bc I have a ton of jeans in those sizes, LOL.
March 16th, 2010, 06:57 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Well, I've got this one size small shirt in my closet that fits just fine... LOL! Talk about missized, as if my boobs could ever fit into a small let alone the rest of me

I'd have to call myself a 12 right now. I've got a pair of size 10 pants (I'm wearing them right now!) that are just a smidge of muffin top, and the rest of my pants are 16-18 and sit on my big ole hips because they're too big anymore, but I'm too cheap to buy new clothes until I reach my goal weight.

My goal is a size 10. I'm tall with wide hips and broad shoulders... I could try to go smaller than a 10, but why? 150 would solidly put me in a size 10, considering how they fit at 158, and 150 is a 21 BMI, smack dab in the middle of healthy. I'd love to fit into a medium shirt, but right now they fit everywhere but my chest, and I'm not sure if losing another 8 pounds is going to change that.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
March 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Before I got pg with Jack I was a 12/14.

Now I'm about a 4/6. I'm happy with it and think I'll just hang out here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search