So nervous! :(

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2010, 04:35 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Ergh - I was supposed to have an ultrasound on Tuesday to see the heartbeat and give me a good EDD, but they pushed it off to next Tuesday because the Dr had to be in surgery that day. SO fine. But then mysteriously Tuesday afternoon my symptoms started slowly disappearing...no more nausea, no more breast pain, not as exhausted (I'm only 8 weeks today so I was fully expecting these to continue for a few more weeks at least!)...and then my doppler came in the mail. And I can't find a heartbeat. Now I know that this is all circumstantial evidence (I should be happy I'm not sick, 8 weeks is early to find a HB on a doppler, etcetc), but I can't help but have a TERRIBLE feeling...I've just had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach all this week.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? It is going to be a loooong wait until Tuesday Thanks for letting me complain, DH just doesn't understand what I'm so upset about.

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
March 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
O Emily, I am sorry you are so nervous! I think symptoms come and go-you may have a week off and then bam you have all your symptoms back and in full force. I know its hard not to worry but try to stay busy! I will be thinking of you!! Hurry up tuesday!!
March 19th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
*Hugs*, hun. I'm sure everything will be fine.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
March 19th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I certainly understand being nervous!!! But 8 weeks is soooo super early to hear the heartbeat on a doppler! My midwives sometimes can't find heartbeats till closer to 10-12 weeks. Please try and relax!! I know its hard, but just try! ((HUGS))

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
March 19th, 2010, 07:11 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I have been in your shoes and everything was fine! I hope this is the case for you! Praying Tues. comes quick and you get fantastic news!

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

March 19th, 2010, 08:26 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
hugs, 8 weeks is waaaay to early. My OB office wont even attempt to find a heartbeat until the 12 week appt, becuase they dont want to worry moms in case they cant find it earlier then that.

I am positive everything will be just fine at your appt. And symptoms can come and go during your whole pregnancy. I would have weeks of no nausea, and then BAM it would come back. I know in the beginningit is so hard when symtoms come and go, but its only temporary. You will be feeling your LO in no time and it will be a daily reassurance for you!! I started feeling charlie DAILY at 14 weeks, i hope you get an early mover too!
March 20th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Julka
I am sorry It hasn't happened to me before, but in your shoes, I'd be worrying as well. You just can't not worry. I really hope that Tuesday comes and everything will be just fine!
March 20th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Aww thanks ladies I just need to concentrate on fun stuff this weekend and hopefully Tuesday will be here before I know it!!! Shannon that would be awesome if I had a little mover and shaker so early! I don't think I felt Keller until closer to 18 weeks or so. Ok, I'm NOT going to worry anymore...this hour

March 20th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Nicandab's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand your worry. But as for symptoms disappearing, that's TOTALLY normal, especially if you've been keeping food in your tummy better.

I had *gas* cramps last night.. and was FREAKING out. I feel your pain.

March 20th, 2010, 07:37 AM
.:Stace:.'s Avatar .:Stace:.
Send a message via MSN to .:Stace:.
Everything is ok!
I felt 100% perfect the whole 1st trimester (except for being super tired). No other symptoms. I didn't get an u/s till 12 weeks and I was like am I even pregnant???!?!!?
Sure enough that 12 week u/s came and it showed a beautiful wee bean!

Enjoy feeling wonderful .... it doens't happen to many people in the 1st trimester

and ... put that doppler back in the box and put it on a top shelf that you can't reach!!! Take it out again at 13 weeks!!!! You should be able to hear the heartbeat then (although some of the gals in my DDC who are 13 weeks and over are still not able to hear it at home or with the Dr).
March 20th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
What kind of doppler did you get? I had one and I couldn't even hear anything when I was about to pop! As far as no symptoms go, it is possible to have a pregnancy without any, LOL... I barely had any with Cade, well except I kept growing LOL
March 20th, 2010, 05:33 PM
aprilmiracle's Avatar WTTC #2 in 2015
It's so hard not to worry! Hope you're able to focus on something else this weekend and that Tuesday is here before you know it!

March 20th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope tues comes quick!!! with my second pregnancy i hardly had any symptons untill the 3rd trimester!

Thanks brie_91
March 22nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My doctor couldnt' find Caleb's heartbeat on a doppler in the office at 10 weeks. He had to do an ultrasound. He said that he was just far back in my uterus. And I'm a very petite person..so its probably too early to pick up on a doppler.

I also had very little to no symptoms at first with this pregnancy. My boobs are sorer this 2nd trimester and were not sore at ALL the first trimester. I wasn't nauseous, etc. I was SO SURE something was wrong, or the pregnancy wasn't viable, etc, but Caleb is in there, and he's healthy...as long as I can keep him cooking. So <<hugs>>. I know how hard it is to wait to actually confirm they are in there and have a beautifully beating heart! But I'm sure you'll be fine!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

March 22nd, 2010, 05:47 PM
Thank you! My U/S is tomorrow @ 7:30 am - bright and early so I'll update you gals as soon as I get back!!! Crossing my fingers and so happy that the day is finally *almost* here!

March 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
can't wait to hear about your apt!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search