Monday Check in 3/22

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Hey ladies!

How was your week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

No weigh in at work Friday, but Wii has me steady at 146 this morning. I'm hoping to see a big drop this Friday. DH is starting 30 DS with me tomorrow. It was supposed to be today, but we were up too late last night to be motivated, lol! Plus, I'm doing a whole body cleanse on top of that. Last time I did one, I lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Not expecting such big results this time, but I wouldn't complain about them either, lol!
March 22nd, 2010, 11:35 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Not a bad week for me, I didn't get to the gym AT ALL (which sucked big time) but I managed to get myself back down to 157.1. I'll take it and hopefully build on it this week!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
March 22nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
I keep gaining and losing the same 2 lbs depending on how constipated I am! HAHA - I know you all wanted to know that...the joys of pregnancy. LOL

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
March 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a pretty decent week. It was my first week staying home and I dropped 2 pounds! Totally shows me how much I was snacking and eating crap at work. I have been able to watch my food SO much better here. So, I'm down to 179 from my starting weight of 185. I have a long way to go but I'll take it!

I only worked out once last week though, since I was still getting into the swing of my new routine, but I did take a couple walks around the neighborhood with Leah, DH, and the dogs so at least I got in some other physical activity.

Today I started Level 2 of 30DS and it felt GREAT! I really needed that after a couple weeks of being sick and then not doing much last week.

March 22nd, 2010, 12:43 PM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh... I'm gaining weight, at least I'm up majorly today but attirbute it to a weekend of birthday parties and eating out. Weekends are so hard for me.

Until I get through this half marathon I need to focus on feeding my body to be able to run longer distances and I'm not going to worry as much about gaining/losing like I have been.

I did have a great workout with my personal trainer last week and she did my measurements. From May 09 I am at the same weight but have lost almost two inches off my waist, two from my hips, and one from my chest. I'm happy with that!
March 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Meagan- That's awesome! I have a love/hate relationship with the scale right now. 2 more weeks of the BL challenge at work and I won't have to step on the scale again, lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search