Update on me!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2010, 07:56 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I've been MIA from here for a little bit ladies. ... Life got crazy LOL!

Well, for the Ovarian Cycle Charity Spin that I am doing on May 16th - we started the spinning training yesterday - OMG my butt BONE is so sore, but my muscles aren't that bad at all!! I actually enjoyed my hour class. She pushed us but I loved the encouragement and motivation I received! I think I may have found something I'll really like. I signed up to go back on Wed and may go Friday and Sunday too!

I did do a weigh-in yesterday and I am down 15lbs from Feb 8th!! I am so proud of myself. I am not eating as "clean" and "healthy" as I should be - but I am watching my portions. I just got so discouraged eating my little meals and counting my almonds out - it drove me nuts... so now I just cut back my portion size - if I want that roll, I'll eat it but I will only eat 1/2 you know? it's helping!

Just wanted to post an update And I haven't forgotten about you ladies! Hope you're all doing great!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
April 13th, 2010, 07:59 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wahoo! Congrats girly you are doing amazing!
April 13th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Keep up the good work, Bonnie!!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
April 13th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Congrats Momma! I quit 100% clean too, but I'm totally conscious of what I put in my mouth, and it's still making a difference. Spinning sounds so scary to me. I'm glad you like it. It makes me want to give it a try.
April 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really did enjoy it Kim, you should try it - just make sure you go to a beginners spin class or a spinning 1 class etc. I am going back tomorrow at 530!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
April 14th, 2010, 05:22 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Wow!! 15 lbs! That is awesome Bonnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by 5:30, I really hope you mean PM cause otherwise you are making me tired just thinking about it

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search