OT- Did anyone get the free photo flipbook from Snapfish? I need some help!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I'm working on making a flipbook for my mom. I have no idea if they are still free or not, but I'm going to get one either way. When I review the book though, some of the pictures are way off center or too far zoomed in! For example, on one page, it shows only Noah's (my new nephew) mid section! His head, arms, and legs are out of the picture, all that shows is his belly! I can't figure out how to adjust the zoom on these darn things. I can't order the book if it's going to mess with my pictures like this. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Thankyou for the siggy, Jaidynsmum!
May 7th, 2010, 02:58 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ordered one but I didn't have any problems like that! Mine did tell me that I should consider changing a couple of my photos for poor quality but I chose to just get it anyways becuase I didn't mind if they were a little bit blurry becuase I really wanted the pics I had chose...

Could you try to remove that pphoto from the book and then re-add it?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 7th, 2010, 06:41 PM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
I ended up not doing mine because it would not let me rotate some of the photos. I hope you get it figured out as I have no advice!
May 7th, 2010, 07:23 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
maybe try shrinking the size of the pic? I made one 3 years ago so don't remember much on how tos, sorry
May 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Bella_Luna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I ordered one but I never had that problem. Hmmm...are you adding your pictures from your desktop or somewhere like Photobucket? Maybe try resizing them if you can, or retry it using the originals if you aren't already doing that.

Last edited by Bella_Luna; May 7th, 2010 at 07:46 PM.
May 7th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had pictures that were vertical and they flipped them horizontal in the preview. I just left it, I think it was just that way because of the way the preview is. If the files you uploaded were big, it might just be zooming in on the picture by default, but it will look normal when you get it. They shipped the one I sent to my MIL, but she hasn't let me know she's gotten it yet, so I'm guessing it's still in the mail. I can ask when she gets it to see how it turned out though.

I ordered another one just a few days ago, so the code should still work!
November 18th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronfamily2006 View Post
Hi ladies! I'm working on making a flipbook for my mom. I have no idea if they are still free or not, but I'm going to get one either way. When I review the book though, some of the pictures are way off center or too far zoomed in! For example, on one page, it shows only Noah's (my new nephew) mid section! His head, arms, and legs are out of the picture, all that shows is his belly! I can't figure out how to adjust the zoom on these darn things. I can't order the book if it's going to mess with my pictures like this. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

well, I just know some nice XFlip flipbook samples at XFlip website for your reference:
hi, could you pls ask some experts for help? Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search