Holy Charlie horse!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The only time in my life I ever get them is when I'm pregnant. I worked two 14 hr shifts in a row the last few nights. I woke up from holy-schit Charlie horse pain twice today! I slapped dh to wake him up to help me out and he was totally grossed out, lol! My calf was so hard and distorted it was gross apparently. Now I realize this post seems rediculous but I'm in major pain now. I can't hardly walk and my excuse is a Charlie horse. I'm going to get some bananas later!!! I realy need to update on everything from the new job to being 18 weeks along already and Dax pics but posting from my Iphone sucks!

May 19th, 2010, 03:05 PM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
oh man that sucks! I hated those. Make sure you are getting enough potassium in your diet.

and yes, we need an update!

May 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
good to hear from you! We'd love to see some belly pics!! Yes, potassium and make sure you are drinking enough water. I haven't had that this pregnancy (knock on wood) but I remember having them with Jacob and it hurt so bad!!
May 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM
*~*SnowHibiscus*~*'s Avatar I ♥ my girls!
I get them almost every night. UGH!

May 20th, 2010, 04:00 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those things sucks. I get the a lot while pregnant and when I start working out a lot. I'm not sure why I get them once I start workingout. Bananas are yummy..

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

May 20th, 2010, 06:22 AM
sleepybear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ouch! I got them a lot with Haley... I remember jumping out of bed to limp/walk it off multiple times a night. Thankfully I didn't have any with Blake.

May 20th, 2010, 10:17 AM
*~~Shannon~~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
18 weeks already! Holy cow!

I had those a few times when I was pg with Liam and I remember how awful they were. Yuck!

May 20th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I have those every night too! They don't seem to be as bad though when I work out that day. I guess it is because they get stretched ... try stretching them. If you stand up and put the top of your foot against a wall and just press down, then it will stretch them out and should help! I never had them with Kaylee, so it was a surprise to me with this pregnancy! Hope the stretching helps! Can't wait for an update and hope all is going great with your new job!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
May 20th, 2010, 08:28 PM
*~*SnowHibiscus*~*'s Avatar I ♥ my girls!
^^I didn't have them with Kayla either. It sucks so bad! I'll have to remember to stretch before bed.

I got one in my thigh today while trying to get Kayla out of the car. OUCH!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search