*update2* w Pic Scared...Bleeding

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2010, 05:32 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Update 2
Thanks for your support ladies, I love you guys.

Well they did a abdominal and vaginal U/S. She said baby is measureing a week behind my date based on LMP, which is OK, I know it would be at least 3 days behind due to my long cycles and the 4 day difference, well I thought I might have had a late implanter anyway. HEARTBEAT was 127 Baby is TINY and doesn't look like much of anything. The didn't tell me any more than that.

I'm still waiting on a call from the DR for my bloodwork and u/s result and I expect they will have me come in today as well. (I'm back at work)

The sac looks REALLY SMALL to me. I'm concerned.

Measurement of 6w4d (actual 7w4d). This would put me at a due date of 2/1 I think (Feb DDC! yay!)

It doesn't look anything like Maddie's u/s at 7w6d. With hers you could see head body and arm and leg buds. We'll see what the doc says.

Update 1
I did come in to work this morning, I called on the way at 8 when their office opened. I got a call back at 9 to go to the Hospital outpatient lab to get blood work. She also told me no sex for 2 weeks calling it "pelvic rest".

I told my boss what was going on (not the way I wanted to announce my pregnancy, but they need to know if I'm going to be in and out) and he said go do whatever I need to and good luck.

The hospital took forever. I got a phone call from the nurse on my way back to go get an ultrasound at the imaging lab at 12:30. I have to drink 32 ounces of water between now and 12:15 - no problem I do that anyway.

I don't know if DH is going to come, he's an hour out from here in Philly so I doubt it. He's been pretty insensitive (men have no clue) so I don't think it matters if he's there or not to me. I can handle it.

The good news is no more bleeding so far. My discharge is turning clear again. Maybe all will be ok.

We'll see soon.

I'll update when I get done. If all is well I'm coming back to work. If not I'm going home to cry.

We had nookie last night for the first time since I reported the little bit of spotting. Well this time it was bad. While we were DTD I thought it felt odd so I turned on the light and checked, we were both covered in blood.

I went the shower to see, wiped with my hand and came up with a handfull of blood. I almost passed out, DH had to help me. It was midnight. I cleaned up, put on a pad and tried to lay down and relax. I couldn't so I called my my on call nurse line with my insurance company to find out how soon I needed to get a Rhogam shot. She told me to ask my DR (pointless!) So I called my DR and she told me that I would be ok to wait until morning.

I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back now. I hope they can see me today. I want to get the shot right away because Maddie was a A+ and I'm O-. And I want to know if I'm having a miscarriage or not.

The good news is that the bleeding tapered off after about an hour. It wasn't enough to soak through a pad but it is still pink when I wipe. But not bright red like it was before.

I don't know what to think. I'm scared.

Last edited by *Cyndee*; June 11th, 2010 at 11:43 AM.
June 11th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Oh man that is scary stuff! Are you having any cramping? If you're not, then I wouldn't completely freak out just yet, especially since the bleeding is getting better. My experience with m/c is once the bleeding starts it gets worse, not better. I had bleeding with Aidan that was like yours, bright red at first and then tapered off pretty quickly and we know that ended well.

Try to stay as calm as you can, I know it's next to impossible but do try. I'll be thinking only positive thoughts for you today. KUP!

June 11th, 2010, 05:55 AM
noworries
How scary. I hope you are able to see the doctor today and everything is ok.
June 11th, 2010, 06:22 AM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thats scary. My m/c was similar to gillians, bleeding just got worse with clots and a ton of cramping. Hope it was nothing.

June 11th, 2010, 06:35 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
I hope it's nothing. Keep us posted. I would call in sick too.
June 11th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i hope that you have heard back from the doc by now. i agree with the pp. bleeding typically gets worse with a m/c. thinking about you.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
June 11th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Angel_Maker
With all three of my pregnancies I had bleeding early on, but never any cramping...I'd say as long as you are not cramping, then you are fine
June 11th, 2010, 07:03 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
This is definitely not what I wanted to read about! I'm praying all is fine and you got to see your doc this morning! Hang in there, Cyndee! You've got lots of T's&P's coming your way...

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 11th, 2010, 07:11 AM
sleepybear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*

I had bleeding early on with Blake - it's very scary. I hope it's nothing. Try to relax if you can.

June 11th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Joliving4Jesus's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
I really hope everything is ok but I agree with the others, I believe with miscarriage the bleeding would get worse, thinking and praying for you!

June 11th, 2010, 07:55 AM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
saying a prayer that everything is ok Cyndee!
June 11th, 2010, 07:59 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Hopefully all is well! The good thing is at 7 week a HB will show on u/s.

With my m/c I spotted for almost a week with no cramping and then just woke up with red blood and clots one day. But I never had any cramping, ever.
June 11th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to felissa
Cyndee please keep us posted, I already said a prayer for you and the baby. I hope everything is ok.

June 11th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Thanks Ladies. I'm hanging out and staying calm until my Ultrasound.

June 11th, 2010, 08:18 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Good thing is you are far enough along, they should be able to see a heartbeat and let you know that all is well! I hope you go back to work today and you can update with great news later.

2 weeks for you with no nookie... can you manage!?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
June 11th, 2010, 08:27 AM
*~*SnowHibiscus*~*'s Avatar I ♥ my girls!
Ditto to everyone else. I hope everything is ok!

June 11th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbirds View Post
Good thing is you are far enough along, they should be able to see a heartbeat and let you know that all is well! I hope you go back to work today and you can update with great news later.

2 weeks for you with no nookie... can you manage!?
No problem for me. But my jaw hurts just thinking about it lol

DH is on his way to go to the U/S with me. Good man.

June 11th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Blessedx3
thinking of you cyndee and hoping things just got a little too rough last night pkup!
June 11th, 2010, 08:52 AM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
Glad to hear that he's meeting you there. Sounds like things will turn out alright. Fingers crossed!
June 11th, 2010, 09:19 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I'm glad he's coming with you! Even though I knew what the result was going to be, I had to have DH with me. I wouldn't have been able to drive home. Then with Kolbie I made him come just in case. I didn't want to be alone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search