Spotting Again

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2010, 06:25 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
We DTD Sat and I spotted a little pink after but it stopped right away. Nothing since until this morning. Pink again. I've been taking the progesterone faithfully. I don't know what could cause this this time. TMI I'd just had a pretty painful BM but that can't cause vaginal bleeding, right?

I'm supposed to report any spotting but I'm pretty sure my DR office is closed today. I will call after 9 anyway.

Ugh...I've had an 'expect the worst' cloud over my head this pregnancy. I don't know why. I never had that before.

As for symptoms other than sinus problems I have had none the past week or so. My bump totally deflated and I still weight the same as I did at 4 weeks when I found out.

July 5th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Oh I'm sorry, spotting is so stressful! Last time all ended up well so there is no reason to think the same won't happen again this time so try to stay positive.

I would definitely call it in and see what they have to say.

July 5th, 2010, 07:39 AM
They are closed today. Figures.

July 5th, 2010, 07:54 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry, I would just try to relax today. If you start bleeding harder/cramping, you can always go to the ER.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

July 5th, 2010, 08:14 AM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Spotting is always scary. Since it happened after dtd I would assume that caused irritation. Scary.

July 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
The spotting right after DTD I'm just going to consider par for the course this pregnancy. It's just weird it happened like 36 hours later for no reason. Oh well. I'm not going to consider the ER unless it's BRB and cramping. These deductibles are killing me.

July 5th, 2010, 08:44 AM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
It could very well be from your BM, even from your vagina. Good luck, I'm sure it's nothing. Got my fingers crossed sweetie!
July 5th, 2010, 09:13 AM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not what you want to hear but when I was spotting with allie I was told no dtd at all to avoid spotting etc. I had a low lying placenta though and the thought was any O could cause uterin contractions resulting in spotting etc. On your ultrasound did they say anything about you positioning?

Sorry Hun! Make sure to drink lots in this heat! Hope it stops and you don't have to worry anymore!
July 5th, 2010, 09:18 AM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((hugs)) I have a feeling you'll be ok, if it was just pink and not heavy and not accompanied by cramps. it's always stressful though!! KUP!

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US
July 5th, 2010, 09:31 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Ditto Devon. I had spotting on occasion after a BM. I always took some clean tp and patted along, checking after every pat, to see where the spotting was coming from.
July 5th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Good news is it stopped.

Christina, I haven't had an orgasm in months. That would be worth the spotting LOL

They did my dating u/s after the last bleed and it dated 6weeks 4 days, too soon for placental positioning I think. They didn't say anything about what caused the bleed, the Nurse Practitioners guessed "cervical irritation". I had bad spotting after my pap the other week too, which never happens.

July 5th, 2010, 10:31 AM
glad it stopped.

<

July 5th, 2010, 10:39 AM
.Michelle.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear it stopped. If it were me I would still call the Dr tomorrow to let them know what happened along with your loss of symptoms.

July 5th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Well things are turning for the worse.

I just went potty and bright red blood dripping now. No BM, I've been on the couch all day. I don't know if I'm getting crampy or if it's psychosomatic.
Ugh, I don't know what to do. It's not like there is anything anyone can do.

July 5th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Joliving4Jesus's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
I'm so sorry Cyndee, I will be praying for your little bean, I know this has to be so scary and I am sure you feel so helpless not being able to call your doc today, I hope everything still turns out ok, keep us updated.

July 5th, 2010, 11:09 AM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if you call your ob's office can the answering service page the on-call doc? i would call again.

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US
July 5th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I"m sorry... I will keep you and your lo in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is okay.

<

July 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! I would call the emergency line if you can. I don't know anything about Roglan.. or whatever it is.. but maybe you need more?

I hope it isn't what you think it is...

My Blog
July 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM
They said if I had more spotting I most likely wont need another RhoGam shot until 28 weeks.

July 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Oh no, not the news I wanted to see from you today at all. Honestly, you're doing everything you can right now - continue to take it easy, stay well hydrated and pray or think positive thoughts or whatever you do a time of stress and worry. You are right, there really isn't anything that can be done if it is the worse case scenario so all you can do is try to relax. If (and I will be hoping beyond hope it doesn't), but if the bleeding gets very heavy to the point of going through more than a pad an hour, then you're talking an ER situation.

On a positive note, I had bright read bleeding with Aidan to the point where I was certain I was about to lose him and I managed to get myself to bed and sleep and sure enough in the morning it had stopped and u/s confirmed that all was well a few hours later. So I know how stressful this is and I know it's impossible to keep your mind from going to the worst, but I still feel that everything is going to work out well for you here.

I would try the doctor again if there is an emergency number even just to report what's happening and see what they say and if nothing else, they'll likely have you go in tomorrow to check things out.

I'm thinking of you today - hang in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search