Log In Sign Up

Decisions


Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #21  
August 2nd, 2010, 06:41 PM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,710
You need to do what your comfortable with... so if you don't want to go that far pass your due date. You know what to expect with a csection. I think I would go a week and I"ve had 2 csections. I hope your baby comes soon... Let us know what your doctor tell you and what you decide on.
__________________

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter





Reply With Quote
  #22  
August 2nd, 2010, 09:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 53,701
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Both Bailey and Collin came later than Thomas And no inductions! I'd try to toughen through it. I know easier said than done
__________________

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
Reply With Quote
  #23  
August 3rd, 2010, 07:54 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Middle of nowhere, ON, Canada
Posts: 18,187
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
You've gotten some really great advice so far - I know this must be so hard to try to figure out. Above all, follow your gut and do whatever you feel is right for you and your baby regardless of what any of us say or whatever your doctor may say, doesn't matter - this is all about your right now.

You asked for opinions so I'll give mine and I think if I were in your shoes, I would probably wait it out until 41 weeks (by your date) and then schedule the c-section for a couple days later which would take you to 41 weeks by your doctors date. That's me though and I would be a bit nervous going beyond 41 weeks.

Good luck and let us know what the doctor had to say today! Maybe baby will decide that today is the day and make the decision for you... here's hoping!
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0