Potty time

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2010, 12:03 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^I just have to say I freaking LOVE that picture in your siggy LOL....sorry just needed to say that
October 20th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ryan is fully potty trained and has been since our last camping trip at the end of August. I wanted to wait till summer stuff was pretty much done before doing it. I needed to have a few days where i could just stay home and get it done and it worked. He goes to the bathroom all by himself, and calls us at night when he has to go. He's done fantastic, we are so proud of him!

October 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
jaidas been fully potty trained for about 8months now. Even thru the night, she gets up on her own to go!! now we r working on her whiping herself!!
October 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Kim!!

October 21st, 2010, 10:26 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
We're doing the no underwear/pull-ups/training pants method; he goes commando under his pants. We had a friend tell us that she read not to put underwear etc. on them for 3 months because they often will feel like their wearing a diaper and have more accidents. Cohen has been accident free for a few days now. My only downside is that he will on pee on HIS potty so I take the darn thing with me everywhere I go: church, my grandma's house, friend's houses. The only time I don't take it is when we go out in public to a restaurant or something like that. He's done a good job of holding it since he refuses to try and go on a big potty. I figure that we'll keep encouraging him to try on other toilets, but i'm not going to force the issue.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search