everyone is pregnant

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2010, 10:38 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
IRL apart from me

my sister is 34 weeks, my closest friend is 20 weeks, my other sister has just found out and due in june

when it going to be my turn??

October 18th, 2010, 11:03 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* Emma - similar is happening with me - so many of my IRL friends are announcing their pregnancies. I feel you

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

October 18th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Olivia&DelilahsMommy's Avatar Married to my soulmate :)
I'm sorry Emma (and Ami)

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!!
October 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Sonshine1296's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* Emma.... I wish I could make it happen for you right now. I will keep praying.

October 18th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Same here. My cousin is, my SIL, my BFF is gearing up to TTC soon. And I'm sitting here WISHING I was even IN the TTC boat. It's very hard to be happy for others when your wishes/dreams aren't there yet.

Pounds Lost Before Our Second Miracle: 57

October 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww, I keep replying to these posts of yours about how I hope to pop on and see a post about how you're pregnant. If there's anyone here that I wish this for it'd be you because you really want it.

So many people are pregnant in our playgroup right now. I know a handful of pregnant women. I get a bit jealous because I wish I could TTC now, but I am having difficulty finding a job. So it'd be kind of silly to bring another life in the world when I don't even have a job. Then this 14 y/o ***** I know is due next month. Not fair how she is having a baby (and her parents are keeping it even though they're on welfare).... I'll stop here cause I'll be going off on a tangent about her.

Anyway, that's good news about your other sister. Is your 34 week pregnant sister having a boy or girl?

October 18th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS Emma and Ami and the rest of you that are waiting to TTC....I know how it feels to not be able to have something you want so badly....I know that I can already feel the pit in my stomach that will become a frustrating, sad, jealous spot when I'm no longer able to have any more children (dh says he's getting a V while I'm still preggo this time)....No matter what number you are on...if you want another it's hard to hear the great news around you and not also want it...whether it's cause you are waiting, or trying, or unable....HUGS....

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.
October 18th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia1984 View Post
Aww, I keep replying to these posts of yours about how I hope to pop on and see a post about how you're pregnant. If there's anyone here that I wish this for it'd be you because you really want it.

thanks hun, people say i should be happy i have daniel as he took so long to concieve and i am so happy i have him he is my world, but my family isnt complete and it wont be until i have another baby, and this always comes from people who dont have problems having kids or get pregnant so easy

shes having a little girl they cant agree on a name though, shes due on 1st december

the thing is i am happy for them to an extent, but im so jealous, and that makes me mad at myself, as its not their fault i cant get pregnant

October 18th, 2010, 02:18 PM
tyggrlili25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to tyggrlili25 Send a message via Yahoo to tyggrlili25
Aww Emma:-( *HUGE HUGS* I will continue to keep you in my prayers hon. I hope it happens for you really soon. I agree I think its really unfair that people who want them OH so badly and either cant get pregnant or cant stay pregnant. Then you see the people who conceive so easily and can't even take care of themselves let alone a baby. I dont know why it happens and I wish I could do something besides hope and pray.
I hope all of the ladies who want a baby so badly gets one very soon!

October 18th, 2010, 04:48 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
*hugs* I hope you get your BFP really soon Emma.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
October 18th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
Hugs! I hope you get your BFP soon.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
October 20th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Emma! It's just not fair. I pray you get your BFP soon sweetie!

October 20th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm so sorry. to both you and Ami.

It was so hard when were TTC Summer and everyone around me was getting pregnant at the drop of a hat. Infertility sucks period and while I didn't TTC as long as you I do know how it feels.

I never in my wildest dreams imagined i'd ever get pregnant easily even my OB said I would most likely need meds again..... we were NTNP (I had an appt already scheduled to discuss options) when I got pregnant with Ashton.

I really do hope both of you and everyone else who is trying gets pregnant soon.
October 21st, 2010, 10:19 AM
just found out another of my friends is pregnant

just when im coming to turms that everyone is pregnant, someone else pops that news

October 21st, 2010, 11:43 AM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's so hard to be happy for friends when you long for that to happen to you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search