A little update on us

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2010, 03:06 AM
HurricaneLady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girls, the past few weeks have been crazy for us! We got back from WI and started our NST's 2x a week and the chiropractor 3x a week, throw in a few appointments with the perinatologist, planning Parkers birthday party, family drama, finally starting on the babies room, cooking meals to freeze and shopping for everything we need for her and I am soooo tired!
Plus I can't sleep, its 4:50 here, and I laid in bed from 2am until now just starting at the wall unable to sleep, again.

At my 33 week appt with the Perinatologist they said she was already 5lb 7oz! Apparently she was measuring on the 96% at my previous visit to that but the tech never told us either so we are pretty shocked. I realize how much they can be off, but its weird for me to think of a little girl being as big or bigger than Parker was when he was born. He looked so big in the nursery next to all the other babies lol.

Last Friday we had a bad NST at the perinatologist office, my little 15-30 minute test turned into an hour and a half of being monitored bc she was not having any accelerations in her heartbeat and quite a few small decels during contractions. Thankfully my peri office is about 15 minutes from Bryans work so he was able to come and entertain Parker - after lots of changing positions, drinking a can of coke and buzzing she decided to stop being a diva and cooperate and we were allowed to leave.

Our follow up NST on Tue she did much better though, thankfully bc towards the end I was starting to get into a panic.

Tues night she was moving around alot and tilted her head off to my side a little so I pressed down on my belly where her head normally is so she couldn't go back lol, somehow it worked! I sat up for 4.5 hours trying to not let her go back and nudging her to go head down. My appt with the chiropractor was Wed morning and he said he is 95% sure she is head down! WOOHOO!!

Now I need lots of prayers that he is right and that she STAYS!

If all is on track then the OB is going to strip my membranes on Nov 2nd for the first time to try and push things along since I'm on a time clock for my VBAC.

I started taking EPO and Red Raspberry Leaf Tea last night to hopefully help too, I have had SO many contractions (braxton hicks and real ones) over the past week that I am hoping now that she is head down and putting pressure on my cervix that things will move along as normal over the next few weeks.

We still have no name for this child, I swear Bryan thinks its funny or something bc he is just not concerned about it and I am in panic mode!

Parker Hudson 11/1/08 8.14, 22.5" Frank Breech Csection/Kennedy Eve 11/18/10 9lb, 21" Natural VBAC
October 21st, 2010, 06:21 AM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
well.......

I still don't understand why you haven't been updating, you aren't THAT busy. I mean, I know I've talked to you plenty but I still want to see it in black and white. Don't be lazy.

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

October 21st, 2010, 06:27 AM
sunshine411's Avatar Let's go MAVS!!!!
1. take a nap and then go get a massage, you deserve it.

2. While getting the massage, use that time to inform Ms. divainwaiting that her antics are not appreciated and there are many many people praying and wishing for her to stay head down, so if she could do that, it would be just peachy.

3. Have her on Nov. 4, it's Braylon's bday, and then name her Naomi. It makes sense in my head, just go with it.

4. I wanna see preggo pics mama!!

ETA: Why is Ginni the cool one who always gets to talk to everyone???
October 21st, 2010, 07:10 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
Yay! Oh and on top of all that other stuff you have going on...I'm still waiting for Parker/Ethan/Blaise pics. I mean that should be priority.....right??
October 21st, 2010, 10:44 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Thats an amazing update hun. I hope she stays head down! So exciting!

October 21st, 2010, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats on the pregnancy and i hope you come up with a name soon Glad to hear everything is good

October 21st, 2010, 02:48 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
because I am cooler than you Naomi. that's why the baby will be named Ginni.....maybe not.

name her Claire. I like it

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search