Tenille and Blaise!!!! Chris failed. :(

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2010, 07:18 AM
sunshine411's Avatar Let's go MAVS!!!!
While I was at work yesterday, I got a call from Chris. This is how it went:

Me: Hello?
Chris: Hi. Who is Tenille?
Me: She's a girl from my PR, why? Did you get something in the mail today from her for Braylon?
Chris: Yeah, a book.
Me: How do you know it's a book? Did you open it?!
Chris: Um, yeah. It's a package addressed to Braylon with no return sender on it. He's 2. He doesn't normally get mail.
Me: ugh, are you Braylon? No. Is your birthday coming up? No. You fail dude, fail.
Chris: actually my birthday is coming up, and again, he is 2 which means I as the parent need to inspect and check all things being mailed to said 2 year old.
Me: grr fine whatever. At least put it back in the package so he can open it when he wakes up and I get home. Present ruiner.
Chris: Maybe next time you should tell me when random people I don't know are going to start sending our kid stuff. Then I won't open it.
Me: Or you can call me and say "hey babe, Braylon got a package, what should I do with it?"
Chris: You're not the boss of me, I don't have to call and ask you stuff.
Me: You suck.
Chris: You suck first.
Me: Good bye.
Chris: Good bye.

So yeah, Braylon already opened his present. Which he absolutely loves btw. I'll post pics if you want, or I can wait until the day we actually have the present thread and post them then. I'm sorry Chris is a doof.

Thank you so much, it's a great present and it will get lots of good use as we are going out of town this weekend. It will make a great activity for the car ride. Thank you sooo much!

ps, for the record, that phone call was complete sarcasm on both our parts, but totally funny. We always talk that way, but it's all in good fun. (ask Brie or Ginni) I wasn't really mad. A little bummed, but not mad.

ALL YOU OTHER MOMS, MAKE SURE YOUR DH's KNOW THE PRESENTS ARE FOR THE KIDS, NOT THEM!! lol

Last edited by sunshine411; October 21st, 2010 at 07:23 AM.
October 21st, 2010, 07:24 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
men are such buttheads! sorry he opened it but glad braylon loves it those are always great gifts.

jason doesn't deal with the mail so i don't have to deal with this and when he does, things never make it to me and are opened months later sometimes how he cant make sure it gets from mail box to counter, i just dont know

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
October 21st, 2010, 08:28 AM
Thomas love:

October 21st, 2010, 09:46 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Cute Cute! I will make sure Kyle doesnt open it. I believe I actually addressed the package to the mom. oops. lol.

October 21st, 2010, 10:04 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
Aww no problem. Kyle would have (and might...maybe I should go ahead and talk to him) totally done the same thing! I hope the book is as awesome as it seemed online Glad Braylon likes it!!
October 21st, 2010, 10:06 AM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
that is a very typical Naomi and Chris conversation

actually, the only thing missing is:

Naomi: I hate your face, shut up

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

October 21st, 2010, 10:32 AM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
I thought that we were able to open it as soon as we got it or at their party but we were not sharing pics til the 1st. I might have read that wrong though.

I love the conversation though. Too cute DH and I are like that a lot too. haha.

October 21st, 2010, 10:34 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dh freaks at stuff like this so that's why I didn't even do the exchange

October 21st, 2010, 10:35 AM
lol Ginni is correct.

Tenille, he loves it still today. When I called at lunch he was watching Thomas, while holding his Thomas toy and had the book you sent in his lap. lol. He's slightly obsessed.
October 21st, 2010, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks for sharing that made my day

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search