Weekend Wrap Up!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
How was your weekend?

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 24th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Coffee_Bean's Avatar Cuz I got it like that!
Send a message via Yahoo to Coffee_Bean
Its over?!?!

Patiently TTC#2

M/C April 2012
M/C August 2012
M/C March 2013
M/C January 2014
October 24th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Julka
Ours was good, busy.

Veronika had gymnastics on Saturday and loved it (as always). Natasha missed out because I took her to a show downtown and she really enjoyed that. Then we ordered pizza since I *kinda* forgot to plan out dinner, oops.

Today, Sunday... went to Church. I made Natasha more pumpkin soup, and then I made chicken & potatoes for dinner, and while it was cooking the girls and I cleaned out the fridge top to bottom - they were such good helpers! I washed everything and they were sitting drying it all with towels, and they helped take all the food out & put it back in. I love engaging them in chores.
October 24th, 2010, 06:07 PM
tanya74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, good and bad. I found out earlier this week that my sister and BIL are getting a divorce and I'm heartbroken over it because I'm really close to both of them. My BIL, who is DH's best friend, came over with my niece for a while yesterday to talk to DH.

Since I was feeling down I decided some retail therapy was in order so I went Christmas shopping and bought the kids a lot of presents. I also picked up a couple things for myself too.

October 24th, 2010, 08:30 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
SUCKED.

That is all.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
October 25th, 2010, 05:18 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Eh. We did some fun stuff, like the pumpkin patch and a Halloween festival with Eric, but it's been a rough go lately. Danny's getting harder and harder to manage, and it's draining me.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
October 25th, 2010, 05:46 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
We went to a wedding Saturday night - kinda last minute I guess since we thought for SURE we would have a baby by then. I really stuffed myself into a pair of tights and was pretty uncomfortable! But the look of shock on people's faces when they asked when I was due and I said Tuesday, was priceless. LOL! Then yesterday I really felt like hell so we hung around the house and DH was good with Keller - he helped him pick up the lawn toys and ride on the lawn mower with him, even though it takes him twice as long when Keller rides with him b/c he can't go as fast.

DH has been awesome with Keller and giving me breaks - I'm amazed since he is SOOOO not like that with a baby.

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
October 25th, 2010, 06:31 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ours was decent. Poor DH spent pretty much the entire weekend prepping and painting our master bathroom. It looks great but I know he's exhausted.

We also cleaned out our pumpkins, carved them, and roasted the seeds. I tried taking Leah to a park on Saturday but she was more interested in people-watching than actually playing.

October 25th, 2010, 06:32 AM
bessie17's Avatar mommy2caden&adisyn
It was okay… both my kids are getting over a cold, so they are a snotty mess. I came down sick on Thursday, but it was on and off. I think it had to do with taking Zicam and Airborne that I didn’t feel too bad.

I did get a couple hours without the kids and cleaned our basement, so it’s ready to move all our STUFF in – at least the stuff we’ll store.

Colleen, loving mother to Caden (4yrs; 04-17-2008) and Adisyn (2yr; 01-14-2010)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search