I'm back!! New 2011 me! *Updated in Post #7*

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He ladies - I haven't be around in Yummy Mommies for quite some time - mind if I join you again? Hopefully for longer than last time!

Anyways - I got 3 months paid to the gym for Christmas so I started going back .Where I go it is all classes only - they do spinning, yoga, Pilates and the Les Mills Challenge classes. Its nice because having someone hold you accountable to go to class helps & the "peer pressure" of keeping up with everyone has been good too.

I started "eating better" (portion control, watching my calorie intake, cut my soda's back to one per day - going to shoot for cold turkey no soda on Monday, less to zero carbs), working out and staying active! I started on Tues 1/4.

I weighed in yesterday at 6lbs lost in one week - I know week #1 is usually always a "better" week with the most weight loss (has been for me in the past anyways) so I am not looking for that every week - would love it, but know I wont As long as I am losing I am happy.

I am aiming for losing 35-40lbs. I really want this to be done by May 15th! I have a 6 hour ride for the Ovarian Cancer Cycle then and hoping I'll be in shape or well on my way by then!

Here is my picture today - 6lbs lost (sorry dont have a pic from 1/4) so I'll do weekly pics and keep chatting with you girls in hopes to keep myself going!

I am too embarrassed to post my weight in lbs so I'll just say Size 14 now

*Updated in Post #7 on January 18th*

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]

Last edited by TallyGirl22; January 18th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
January 12th, 2011, 08:20 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you Bonnie! I can't wait to see your progress. You look great already but I know how much it feels better to take weight off too.
January 12th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Haha thanks for the encouragement Meagan. I definitely do not FEEL great. I don't want to be a 14 anymore. I got up to a 16 last year and I was miserable. I don't feel healthy nor do I feel like I look healthy. I have a lot of weight in my middle (stomach, love handles) that my black pants can hide some of

I would like to get down to about an 8. I truly think I'd feel better about myself- not so much focused on a weight number as much as I am about clothing size, don't know why but I am!! LOL!

[/CENTER]
January 12th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Good luck Bonnie! I agree, you look fantastic, but I totally understand how you feel. I'm built like you, where I have a waist line no matter how big I am, so while people say "Oh, you look great!" I'm thinking "really, 'cause I feel like a walrus."
January 13th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Lol thanks Kim!

[/CENTER]
January 13th, 2011, 10:26 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGirl22 View Post
I truly think I'd feel better about myself- not so much focused on a weight number as much as I am about clothing size, don't know why but I am!! LOL!
That is such a healthy way to be! So many women get hung up on the weight number and really, being comfortable in your body and in your clothes is what counts, IMO.

You're doing great, girl! And hey, now you've got Hunter to keep you active too.

January 18th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Hey ladies!! So finishing week #2 I weighed in and I lost 4 more lbs. I am now down 10lbs!! Which is AWESOME!

I bought a size smaller pants too - size 12!! HOLLA!!! I was soooooooo excited.

Here I am in my new pants this morning before going to work I am feeling better and have more energy.

I have an appt tomorrow morning with the weight loss clinic - hoping they can boost my weight loss!!

[/CENTER]
January 18th, 2011, 08:06 AM
IBake2Boys+1Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
Alright Bonnie! WTG girl!

Marie {mom to}
Ethan (7), Patrick (4), Emma (2)
Happily Married to Nathan (4.28.07)
January 18th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Congrats girl! Keep up the good work. Buying new smaller clothes is always so much fun!
January 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good for you Bonnie! That is amazing!
January 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks girls I am trying!!!

[/CENTER]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search