I need some help ladies!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 08:53 PM
IBake2Boys+1Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
LOL! I've finally committed myself to dieting I started my diet with the new year and in three weeks I've lost a total of 3 lbs. Its just depressing. I have started the portion control thing, I'm drinking upwards of 6-8 glasses of water a day, no soda, no alchohol, no crappy snacking. I'm not exercising enough, that I'm sure of, but we're limited with funds right now and I can't afford a gym membership. I was wondering if any of you fine ladies had a copy of the 30 day shred that I could borrow? Nathan and I are headed to Mexico in March and I DO NOT want to look the way that I do now when we go. I'm STILL at the weight I was the day that I delivered Emma and that was exactly 11 months ago tomorrow. Even throughout 9 months of breastfeeding I lost no weight. If anything I tacked on a few extra pounds as well. Can anyone please help me? Thanks bunches!

Marie {mom to}
Ethan (7), Patrick (4), Emma (2)
Happily Married to Nathan (4.28.07)
January 18th, 2011, 05:49 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Check out your local library to see if they have a copy. And if the don't PM me your address and I'll throw my copy in the mail for you to try. I have a few of her other DVD's I can use in place of the 30DS.
January 18th, 2011, 06:59 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey hun. Don't give up!! You can do it. I have a copy you can have if you want. Just let me know. I can get it mailed out this week.

I get up every morning now and do 50 crunches, then 25 on each side also and I know it doesnt sound like much but its sore and working!!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
January 18th, 2011, 08:05 AM
IBake2Boys+1Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
Bon, you would be AWESOME if you threw it in the mail tomorrow and I'd love you forever! LOL! (Not that I already don't <3) Anyways, I've done the squats and sit ups thing but I need to FEEL it to keep going. Call me crazy! LOL! Thank you too Meagen for the awesome offer and idea to check out the library.

Marie {mom to}
Ethan (7), Patrick (4), Emma (2)
Happily Married to Nathan (4.28.07)
January 18th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
I think it's on Netflix too, if you have that. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search