Monday Moans

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 04:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Let's get 'em out!

I'm moaning about the latest storm coming, and needing to find and set up an eye exam today. And still moaning about my idiocy Saturday when I shattered the frame to my glasses.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 31st, 2011, 05:00 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aiden is sick, I'm staying home with him... I'm losing 8 hours of work/money today. Ryan has to go in to make sure his sever are working for the user otherwise he would stay home.

I hope its just a 24 hour bug and he feels better later today. I can tell he wasn't feeling well after his nap yesterday either.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 31st, 2011, 05:20 AM
P*to*the*ORTIA's Avatar Portia
Send a message via ICQ to P*to*the*ORTIA
We're expecting the storm of the century and I'm worried how bad it's really going to get. We're right in the middle and are expected to get 20 inches of snow and brutally cold temps. The news said pretty much do NOT travel on Tuesday because you might get stranded.

January 31st, 2011, 06:10 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
This storm better produce... All the hype is getting a little ridiculous.

I think I need to figure out how to get Kolbie to the Dr. again. She's had a low grade fever for 2 days. I'd rather not let this one get out of hand or their doctor is going to think I'm an idiot.
January 31st, 2011, 06:25 AM
*Mommie2Timmy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Mommie2Timmy*
Well regardless of moans, I happy it's Monday!

I'm definitely not happy about the next storm coming as well... The only day I work this week is wenesday, and of course Tim is at the VA over night tuesdayninto wenesday. I can't call out AGAIN but I also am not going out on the roads if there is a half inch of ice on them!

Laura ~ Tim ~ Timmy

January 31st, 2011, 06:40 AM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A ******* contractor is wasting my time. I did type out why, but I decided it's best not to put specific work things online and deleted it. Wouldn't want to have to fight a bull**** slander/libel lawsuit or something Of course, as a former head of our department once pointed out when he was the subject of such a lawsuit, is that it isn't slander if it's true

January 31st, 2011, 06:43 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
20 inches of snow Portia? Holy crap.

My moan is that it's only going to be 45 degrees today instead of the 70 degree temps we had over the weekend. Clearly we are not getting snow here
January 31st, 2011, 07:20 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
I slept like **** last night. I need to find something that allows me to breathe through my nose at night. I wake up with super dry mouth and cracked lips and I can only sleep in one position (my back) on this ultra firm new mattress - I really need to get a memory foam topper but my car blew my budget this week so I have to wait until the weekend. At least I have a $10 off coupon.

January 31st, 2011, 07:29 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I"m so upset and angry at my cousin wife and his mom...

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 31st, 2011, 08:20 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I couldn't sleep last night.. so at 2am I took some PM medicine, and now I can't get moving to save my life.

Job interview at 2pm... and AF is here with a mighty vengeance. I will have to stuff my bloated *** into some nice clothes and put on my happy face.

After enjoying an 80 degree weekend (it was beautiful) we are getting part of that storm you guys are talking about. Im sure it will just be the wet cold part.. and no snow, but I want to keep my 80 degrees.

My Blog
January 31st, 2011, 10:17 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
LONG vent got removed thanks to my dear fantastic daughter...

But to sum up my day
- over half a week with barely any sleep
-both are sick
- 3+ hours at the drs. 6ish vials of blood - no results yet on whats wrong with me
-Tanja however, ear infection/cold + getting a referral regards removing her tonsils
- not looking forward to another practice week in daycare at school. I don't want to work in daycare and I have enough with my own kid at home, thankyouverymuch.
-speaking of drs.. guess who peed herself as soon as we came there? picked tanja from daycare when they were outside and they almost always use diapers on her when they are outside..not today and guess who hadnt brought extra cloths or anything. That's right, dumb me.
-Did I mention how exhausted I am from everything today? I want to crawl under a rock and hide there for a couple months!
-oh and the mess... oh the mess..it looks like there was a tornado in here
-aaaand to top it all, Im nauseous, sore boobs, bloated, gassy and diare.. sounds like my period is on its way even though its not that long since I had it (i think.. they are pretty unregular thanks to the spiral)

I could keep venting but so ready for this day to be over with!

January 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM
likelooptid's Avatar ~Ramah~
Send a message via AIM to likelooptid Send a message via Yahoo to likelooptid
Our realtor that we finaly signed with after being jerked around by 5 others - called us friday and said he's leaving his company. the company assigned us a new guy that we are meeting with tonight to see if we want to proceed with him...ugh!!!
January 31st, 2011, 08:37 PM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We moved saturday and our washing machine is currently hooked up on the front lawn. Yep. Drainage isn't working right in the house. Nice.

Tags
monday , monday moans , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search