We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
one - got timmy's haircut (done! pics to come!)
two - went to the library (done!)
three - work on nat's coat, possible finish it!? (gonna work on it in a bit!)
four - church tomorrow
five - beg chris to make little wienies for superbowl lol
six - snuggle with my babies and my husband in bed (done! it was a lovely morning)
Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
1. Grab snack items at the commissary for the our party tomorrow
2. Clean the house
3. Get all my school work written up and submitted.
4. Cook all the yummy snack items for game day
5. Watch the netflix movie I've had sitting on my nightstand for the last three weeks lol
6. Read the chapters in my text for next week's assignment.
1. Finished knitting a cardigan for Ian (done)
2. Showed Eric's nephew around the area since he is taking a job at the same place Eric works - so excited to have family moving here!! (done)
3. Clean the house (done, but needs it again before the party tomorrow)
5. Walmart Not looking forward to that one
6. Super Bowl party at our house - GO PACK GO!!!
1) Shop for Packers attire - for party tomorrow - DONE
2) Get haircut for me (and brow wax), and haircuts for Kaylee and Sadie - DONE
3) Go out to eat with the family - DONE - went to Red Robin
4) Sleep-in on Sat. morning - DONE
5) Go to Superbowl party - tomorrow at 4pm
6) Have someone scoop the cat-box.... sooooo stinky!