Two for Tuesday

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM
TannersMommy's Avatar TansTinkleMommy
How would you describe yourself? (not physically)

What would you say are your best features, both inside and out?

February 22nd, 2011, 06:50 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns

I was meant for greatness haha but really...I would say what you see is what you get. I am emotional and typically don't hide my emotions. I am outspoke and have been known to put my foot in my mouth on regular occasion - but I am honest and loyal which is why I get easily hurt when people do things to screw me over.

Hmmm...Inside...I do my very best to see the best in other people even if they don't deserve it.

Outside...I dunno...I love my eye color and my hair but I don't know if others would agree LOL.

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
February 22nd, 2011, 07:23 AM
The Katieann's Avatar Jedi Dropout :(
I am very kind and compassionate, I don't like it when people are hurting. I am patentice with the ones I love, but things like bad service I have no patentice for!

Outside: I've been told I have great eyebrows!
Inside: I make do pretty well without my insulin producing organ!

Thank you sooo much tasha_mae for my siggy!
February 22nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
TannersMommy's Avatar TansTinkleMommy
I would say, at first I'm shy and really nervous around new people. But to someone who knows me well, I'm out going and strong willed. If I love you, I love you with all of my heart. I care about people, and try to be strong for everyone. I hardly ever cry or show my emotions b/c like I said I feel like I have to be the strong one. Sometimes that's a bad thing and sometimes it's good. B/c I'm this way people tend to think i just don't have feelings, but I do, I just am a very private person and don't let people know when I'm upset. I hate confrontation with a passion, it makes me nervous and on edge!

My best features-- I like my eyes although they are just plain old brown, but they tell a lot about me. I never have to say anything as far as my mood, my eyes tell it all.

I am a very good listener, and I really try to help my family and friends see the good side of things. A lot of times my family will call me when they're having a bad day, and tell me I'm calling you b/c I need to feel better!! lol

February 22nd, 2011, 08:22 AM
The Natalie's Avatar !!!!!!!!!
I would say I am pretty much a typical woman. Emotional, nurturing and I follow my heart more than my head.

The trait that I like the most about myself that took a long time to cultivate since it goes against my nature of fretting about everything all the time is that I learned that you can't change a situation or a person and the only way your perspective about it is going to change is if you change yourself and what you do.

The way Dr. Joy puts it is: If you push button A and every time you push button A, button B pops up and you don't like button B, then quit pushing button A.

I like my eyes as my best physical feature.

February 22nd, 2011, 08:26 AM
Mamma J's Avatar Proud Navy Wife & SAHM
I would say I'm a bit on the shy side at first, and definitely not comfortable in a big group of people unless I know them all pretty well. I'm crafty and can be pretty creative. I don't do well with change and I'm definitely a creature of habit. I can be emotional, but sometimes it's hard for me to express my feelings to someone in person (which is why I have a blog lol). I have anxiety issues, but I try to manage them as best I can without meds. Despite being a military wife and married to a Southerner, I'm pretty liberal in my ideals. And although I grew up Catholic, I find I have issues with some of the beliefs that the church (and really, most churches/religions) holds. So I believe in God, but I'm probably what you would call more spiritual than religious

Outside: My coloring...I've got that olive skin tone, and I tan pretty easily.

Inside: I think I'm compassionate...it comes from that whole "do unto others" mentality that I grew up with.

February 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha

Disturbingly Wonderful

Inside, Im very giving, I always try to take care of everyone else.

Outside. I seriously love my hair.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Last edited by The Lesha; February 22nd, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
February 22nd, 2011, 02:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am friendly and will talk to mostly anyone....
I try to treat others like I want to be treated.I am also honest.I don't like confrontation.

I try to always be a good listener and I try to see the good in everyone.

I like my green eyes and get lots of compliments on them.But I got a compliment from a guy yesterday about my hair.

Tags
tuesday , two for tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search