We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
omg kids toys here too! the kids have totes and boxes of toys they never touch and i doubt they ever will but i keep it for "just in case" but i need to just let go. We already have a giant pile of goodwill stuff in the basement that we need to get rid of.
Baby clothes. I started this process last night and have been through 4 bags and a box and i still have about 3 large totes and several more boxes to go through. when did my kids acquire this much in clothing!? too bad 75% of it is girl clothes LOL
basic cleaning - everything in this house needs a good scrubbing/dusting/etc. windows, walls, etc
the fridge/freezer - needs to be totally emptied out and scrubbed down. it's getting nasty in there!
The yard - a good weeding, etc - i'd love to have a pepper garden again this year. it's been a few years since we had one but i loved it when we had one! Plus i'd like to get flowers and put them in front again. we haven't done it since timmy was born b/c it's so time consuming to keep it up.
my own clothes - i don't have many clothes, but most of what i have doesn't fit me properly. i need to slowly start shopping for myself instead of the kids sometimes lol. all of my weight fluctuations have left me with a wardrobe of clothes ranging in size from 8 to 14. I'm back into a 10 now and i'm 20 weeks pg lol!
Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
1. De-clutter everything!
2. Oragnize Shed & take some toys out there so we can rotate them. The kids have way to many toys so if we take some out there and roatate them once a month they'll always have "new" toys to play with. I don't want to get rid of anything b/c they play with everything but its too much in the house!
3. Plant Flowers in the flower beds
4. PURGE old clothes
5. Figure out how to keep the kitchen counters clean! We have LOTS of counter space in the kitchen and all it is is it becomes a friggen collecter for EVERYTHING!
I have to do everything...I know this isn't 6 things...but I do mean everything. I have to declutter, clean and paint everything. Since we are selling we have to make our house sell presentable! Which means by bye to all our personal photos and everything for the next 6 months!
Okay please don't hate me, but I'm not the one who cleans in our house. DH does all of the cleaning and he does it weekly. So, we don't really have "Spring cleaning" to do. I guess I could go through my closet and make a donation pile.
1. Dust our ceiling since it has texturizing-type stuff on it. I think it was popular in the 70s or something. Anyway, it definitely hangs on to any and all dust.
2. I want to totally declutter Ethan's closet and clothes. It hasn't settled into constant warm weather just yet. This weekend was colder yesterday and even though today should be 70s it still gets pretty cold as it gets dark. So I might wait for that.
3. Donate or get rid of some of my things. Decide what to do about my 30 pairs of shoes that I insist on keeping. Yet I wear maybe 1/4 of them.
4. Go through the toys and get rid of or donate most of it so I don't have to put things away and organize day after day. Unfortunately most of the things that take up room are bigger things that I don't really want to let go of because they are more valuable.
5. Organize my "junk drawer" in my end table. I have books and photo albums and all kinds of random odds and ends in there. I feel like I am organizing it all the time only to clutter it all up again a week later.