SO excited for this weekend!!!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2011, 10:43 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
FINALLY!! It's Keller's turn to become a big boy! LOL - he's one of the youngest, and actually he doesn't really turn 3 until next Tuesday, but his party is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it starts off with a bang at Imagination Movers Live tomorrow night My mom and I are taking Keller (DH gave her his ticket b/c she was coming down early and he offered to let her go and see Keller have fun, so nice).

Then his party is at 11 and you guys just wait until you see this flippin cake I am making!! I hope it turns out ok - it's got a fake "tunnel" going through the 2nd tier, but its really just two little caves on either side, surrounded by frosting boulders and Percy and Diesel coming out of the tunnels (keller requested it b/c it's like a scene from the live show we saw). So I'm nervous to say the least, but I have it all planned out!

Ok I'm rambling totally, and I normally hate posting all about me threads, but I'm just really excited his birthday his finally here

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
April 21st, 2011, 10:58 AM
Julka
Sounds like a lot of fun!! and we better see pictures of that awesome cake!
April 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds fun! You'll have to post pics of the cake.
April 21st, 2011, 11:36 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Sounds like a fun day!! (Can't wait to see pics of the cake!)
April 21st, 2011, 11:52 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
i was the same last weekend for keeleys i think i was more excited than she was! i can't wait to see the cake hope you (he) lol has lots of fun x

April 21st, 2011, 11:53 AM
TwoSweetGirls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a great time. I remember our first show with Kaiya, it brought tears to my eyes because she had so much fun!
April 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
SOunds like such a great weekend. We have Kate's party on Saturday and I'm so excited!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
April 21st, 2011, 12:45 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Aww Yay! Have fun Christine I think birthdays are getting more fun now that they are older and understand it more.

And Nikki, OMG I cried when we took Keller to Disney World and he met Winnie the Pooh for the first time - I felt like such an idiot, but it was so cute!!! LOL

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
April 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
TwoSweetGirls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellersMom517 View Post
Aww Yay! Have fun Christine I think birthdays are getting more fun now that they are older and understand it more.

And Nikki, OMG I cried when we took Keller to Disney World and he met Winnie the Pooh for the first time - I felt like such an idiot, but it was so cute!!! LOL
Don't feel like an idiot. That is part of why Disney is so magical . I was all teary eyed on the monorail (this past march when it was just DH/I there) when I watched this little girl's expression, it was first time she had ever seen Cinderella's Castle. So touching.
April 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The plans for the cake sound great!! Hugo had a Thomas cake last year with birthday Thomas and he loved it. I am going to do something similar when Sergio's b-day comes this year.

April 21st, 2011, 08:50 PM
MyBabyBear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like fun can't wait to see pics of that awesome cake.

My beautiful siggy was made by (Heather) Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* - thank you!

April 22nd, 2011, 05:17 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't wait to see the cake!! You are the rockstar chef, Emily, and I know it's going to be awesome!

Yay for birthdays!!!

April 22nd, 2011, 07:25 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have a great party, I can't wait to see the cake!

And I'm a crier too, I cry at almost all the "firsts". Lord help me when we are at Disney next week!
April 22nd, 2011, 07:29 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY Sounds like an awesome weekend for Keller. Can't wait to see pics Happy Bday and have fun!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
April 22nd, 2011, 03:02 PM
tanya74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bet he has a great time! Can't wait to see the cake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSweetGirls View Post
Don't feel like an idiot. That is part of why Disney is so magical . I was all teary eyed on the monorail (this past march when it was just DH/I there) when I watched this little girl's expression, it was first time she had ever seen Cinderella's Castle. So touching.
I get teary at Disney too, LOL. For me it was watching Illuminations at Epcot and Mia pointing out all the colors of the fireworks and oohing and ahhing. I could live in that moment forever

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search