We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. If you could purchase one "want" not "need" item for yourself right now, what would it be? A big thing would be a bigger house so the girls could have their own room. a smaller thing would be a mothers ring ive been wanting for a while now.
2. What was the last thing you felt guilty about? Just wanting to sit and relax when Kaylee wanted me to play with her yesterday evening.
3. What was the last thing you paid for with cash/coinage? A token for Kaylee to ride a carousel.
1. If you could purchase one "want" not "need" item for yourself right now, what would it be?
I just did the other day. Bought a new purse. Don't really want anything right now other than a bigger home, but homes are "needs", right? Gonna need a bigger one sooner or later.
2. What was the last thing you felt guilty about?
Crap that goes on at work. They always manage to ruin my days off.
3. What was the last thing you paid for with cash/coinage?
Groceries from today