Monday Moans and Marvels

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 04:09 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Share 'em here, ladies, I want to hear them all!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 04:19 AM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
Moan: Money is tight till payday, bleh! I slept horribly and am tiiiirred!
Marvel: I'm not sure at the moment...my "marvel" has yet to be seen. lol I've not been up long.

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

June 6th, 2011, 04:29 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Marvel: The boys have a sitter once in a blue moon, but last night was one of those nights! DH and I had a fabulous evening, and the boys did GREAT! She even got them both to sleep - in their own beds, on time!

Moan: Danny woke up at 5am and cried, probably wondering where I was at. He found me quickly enough and was happy, but awake, and the cry had woken Eric up too. Yaaaawn.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 04:47 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Marvel: Yesterday afternoon, I was getting SO frustrated with Leah's attitude and behavior. My DH took her out for awhile, giving me peace, and then returned with my favorite dessert, cannoli - 8 of them to celebrate our 8 married years tomorrow.

Moan: Just my 3 year old's attitude. But what else is new?

June 6th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Julka
Marvel: I am almost 14 weeks preggo, DH got recently promoted, and he's getting his driver's license now (almost done) so maybe we'll finally have a car one of these days lol. Although, we'll most likely rent one whenever needed since our lifestyle doesn't really require a car. Just for trips and such.

Moan: Last night right before bedtime Veronika dropped a hardcover book on her toe and actually made a little "hole" in it, there was blood everywhere It took a long time for us to stop it, but it seems way better now this morning, she's walking fine and not complaining of pain. But I've never seen blood pouring out because of a book falling on a foot, ugh.
June 6th, 2011, 06:32 AM
tanya74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moan: I'm waiting on a call from my doctor to tell me the results of the colposcopy I had last week. I'm not looking forward to what else I might have to have done at the doctor.

Marvel: This is Alexander's last week of school and we're going on vacation on Friday.

June 6th, 2011, 07:00 AM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Marvel: it's going to be a beautiful day today. We're heading out for a walk soon.

Moan: I'm still tired from the two hours of sleep I was able to get Saturday night/Sunday morning. And I have a mountain of laundry to tackle today.

June 6th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Moan: I woke up to DH snoring at 2am. I nudged him to roll to his side and all was quiet until about 5 minutes later when he rolled right back to his back. :-/ So I nudged him again....repeat, repeat, repeat. An hour later I finally went downstairs to sleep on the couch, laid there for however long, finally drifted off, when DH's work cell went blaring into the wee hours on the kitchen table and woke me up at 4:53am -- I took it upstairs to him and he said, "What, I'm not on-call...?" I went back downstairs and laid there for however long, when the cats finally woke me up crying for food at 6:45am.

Marvel: I am shocked I'm not a complete bear this morning after that night. I was a little worried for Brennan and Jamie to catch the brunt of my crankiness today. Luckily, I'm exhausted, but they are in happy moods; so so far all is well...
June 6th, 2011, 11:04 AM
lindseyp1019's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Marvel: I just hired a cleaning service to come and help me out! Although, they are only coming once a month, I am still SO excited!

Moan: We've had company for the last 3 weeks cause of the baby, everyone is gone now and Kyle is now so used to having somone entertain him 24/7 and he's been up my butt ALL freaking day. I swear the kid does'nt know how to play by himself!

*Lindsey, proud mamma to Kyle and Cade!*
June 6th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Marvel.... I hired a great sitter! The girls love her and she's been coming over in the afternoons a couple times a week so I can go to the gym and run errands. LOVE IT!
My other marvel is that on Thursday DH and I go away for a few days, WITHOUT KIDS!!!!
Moans.... eh the normal, LOL

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search