Anyone watch Bones???

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
ok, now i have been waiting 6 seasons for any kind of "hope" that bones and booth would end up together, you knew they would, but they kind of Ross and Racheled them on and off for 6 seasons.

Well last night i finally watched the finale and OMG, I was shocked to say the least at that finale scene. i didnt see that coming AT ALL!!!

Anyone else super excited for next season!??!! What do you think they will do with this? Will it be a dream, will she lose the baby, will they finally be together?? I am going crazy thinking about it.
June 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do!!!!!!!

And yes, OMG. I must be a dunce because I still thought they hadn't slept together. I knew they were closer and possibly getting romantic, but still, I was floored! And, I admit, a little annoyed. I wanted a built-up, I wanted to see it, feel it. I feel like they jumped over so much of the good stuff. (And I know a lot of fans online are ticked about that!)

I do not think she will lose the baby - that was my first thought, actually, and what I would do as a writer - however I found out that the actress is pregnant. So clearly she's going to be pregnant. I have no idea how they're going to write the relationship, though. I am nervous.... worried that the writers going to mess it up. :/

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
June 6th, 2011, 12:19 PM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
i thought they had slept together but it didn't actually let on they had, i think they had to write her real life pregnancy in so i don't think she will lose it. I liked that it was so sexual between them that was the fun part of it and i have no idea where they will go with it now. and don't you just love her crazy personality lol it cracks me up when she blurts things out without thinking

June 6th, 2011, 12:30 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I thought for sure she was going to lose it over the hiatus until I found out the actress was pregnant, myself! I was also a dunce, I knew they had slept in the same bed in that one episode, but with the circumstances, I didn't think they'd actually DONE anything. I have NO idea how they're going to work it, and I'm a little nervous too I also think this is a sign that they're slowly wrapping up the show, which makes me sad, but I just can't see it going more than one more season unless they lose the baby late or something - and then I'll just be GRRRRR.

(I'll also admit - a small part of me hoped that there would be something wrong with Angela and Hodgin's baby after all the build up. Maybe it's because I have my own special needs kid, but I thought it would've really been stepping up to the plate if they hadn't made it "oh, everything's perfect, just scared you!")

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 12:47 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I obsess over this show. lol I knew they slept together because the second to last episode they talked about it. I figured they wouldn't show it because she is actually pregnant and trying to hide it. I am very excited for the next season!!!

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

June 6th, 2011, 03:14 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsong View Post
I thought for sure she was going to lose it over the hiatus until I found out the actress was pregnant, myself! I was also a dunce, I knew they had slept in the same bed in that one episode, but with the circumstances, I didn't think they'd actually DONE anything. I have NO idea how they're going to work it, and I'm a little nervous too I also think this is a sign that they're slowly wrapping up the show, which makes me sad, but I just can't see it going more than one more season unless they lose the baby late or something - and then I'll just be GRRRRR.

(I'll also admit - a small part of me hoped that there would be something wrong with Angela and Hodgin's baby after all the build up. Maybe it's because I have my own special needs kid, but I thought it would've really been stepping up to the plate if they hadn't made it "oh, everything's perfect, just scared you!")
the bolded. It would be nice to see the other side of having babies on TV sometimes.

They slept together after the sniper. I hope they end up getting together and it lasting. Although it almost seems as if the pregnancy was written in at last minute.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

June 6th, 2011, 03:57 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
Well from what i was reading today, she will have just had the baby when they start filming for next season, so the fact that she is big and preggo now, has nothing to do with next season, they would have to belly suit her up if they kept on with the pregnancy.

I am not annoyed that they didnt show the relationship escalating, i feel like that has been done over 6 seasons anyways. It was obvious they were both in love, this just gave them that push that they both clearly needed to really be together. I knew that Booth would not end up with Hannah, i knew they wouldnt do that to the viewers, and was so so so happy when she was off the show, just a small roadblock to my end goal, lol.

As for the baby being blind or not. I dont feel like that would have made a difference in the show. In all honestly angela and hodkins are a smaller role, so i dont think they are going to play up the baby now that its born anyways.

I just cant wait to see what happens. Seriously that episode shocked me more than any season finale in a long long time!!
June 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I'm SO on pins and needles waiting to find out how they play out their relationship! I HOPE they don't mess it up and was so excited when she told him that she was pregnant and he was HAPPY about it! I was like, "Yes!!!".

I wish they had let us see a bit more of their "time together" lol. That way we could have sat there wondering...if she got pregnant or not.

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

June 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Shannon, that's all the more reason I could've seen them actually DOING it - having the baby be blind, or even have some kind of partial vision impairment. It wouldn't be any part of the show, maybe the odd mention now and then, but it would've been... I don't know how to explain it, it would've meant somethign to me at least that they acknowledged it?

And I thought I'd read she's going to be like 7-8 months pregnant when they start filming. I don't know, I kind of skimmed. I was still enjoying Booth's smile when he found out the news, LOL.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsong View Post

Yes! Oh that bugs me. I hate how things are always perfect in tv-land. Especially after the build-up and the odds and everything.

I actually think they could do a lot with Bones losing the baby... maybe that sounds weird coming from a baby-loss mama, but I feel like they could really be real about it, and not all "everything is perfect now!" And I guess a part of me would like loss to be acknowledged.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search