12 Week Scan

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Here's baby at 12 weeks, 2 days!

Baby's measuring 13 weeks, 1 day. HB 154. Everything's looking good!

I say boy. DH says girl. (I may need some input regarding boy names...if anyone wants to share ideas. What goes well with Brennan and Jamison?)
June 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Aww, so glad to hear everything's going well!

Hmm, with Brennan & Jamison... How about Clinton? Lachlan?
June 9th, 2011, 05:04 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oo well I love your name choices from your other 2 boys because they are both 7 letter and end with N like my boys names I also like Lincoln
June 9th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Julka
I love your pictures, especially the 2nd one is REALLY cool they are so tiny at 12 weeks in their CRL measurement yet look like a complete baby, it's really neat! LOL

Um, names...

Landon
Sullivan
Owen
Greyson
Cullen
Kieran

Not sure what else, try Nymbler!
June 9th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww....so cute! I love how they already look so much like a baby when you are still so early in the pregnancy.

Logan
Christian
Caleb
Connor
Anders
June 10th, 2011, 06:07 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So cute!

I'm partial to Cooper, but that's because he's Cooper Jameson.

I like a lot of the names that other ladies threw out, especially Grayson
June 10th, 2011, 08:42 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
SOO cute! I didn't get that good a picture with either baby that early! Aww

Mason was our boys name this last time. I also like Carson, Lincoln, Hayden....I love Grayson a lot but it's becoming SUPER popular lately! I know like 5 people that have a Grayson, it's crazy.

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
June 10th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for name ideas! I've been wanting to check here all day, but our laptop (which we keep downstairs, so I can get on during the day) got some kind of nasty virus last night and I haven't been able to be upstairs on the desktop much today. Anyway,

I LOVE Greyson/Grayson -- I didn't realize it was becoming so popular, though. Bummer. DH doesn't love it, but I was planning on working on him a little with that one because I love the NN Grey/Gray.

We talked a little about it last night and here's what we have so far:

Kieran
Keegan
Donovin (which I love, but have to cross off the list --but apparently am currently in too much denial to do so at this point-- because DH doesn't care for it at all)
Lachlan - DH loves this name
Logan
Gavin
Greyson
Campbell (which is a family surname on my side - we may use it as a middle name)

I'm slightly obsessed right now of finding a name that's seven letters since both Brennan and Jamison are, too. LOL

DH is convinced this baby is a girl, though, and keeps saying we won't need the boy name. Haha. The fun of being on team green, I tell him -- we better have a boy name ready just in case!
June 25th, 2011, 09:00 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I love Lachlan, i think that would be perfect with your other two. How is this pregnancy in comparison to your boys?
June 25th, 2011, 09:52 AM
The main difference so far is nausea. I felt a tiny bit icky with Brennan as soon as I woke up in the morning (early on), but if I ate a cracker right away I totally was fine. With Jamie I felt more ickiness and it lasted until late morning probably. This time I actually have felt like I might really throw up to the point where I would go to the bathroom and wait. LOL. But I never threw up. Plus this nausea can last ALL DAY LONG. I am 14 weeks and still feel it sometimes, though not every day.

This is why DH thinks girl. For me...since I felt sicker with Jamie than I did with Brennan and they were both boys, I just think maybe I'm more tired with each pregnancy, which makes me feel sicker.

Other stuff.... More tired this time (which makes sense since I have two LOs), baby's HR is right in line where Brennan's and Jamie's always were (which ranged between 138-156; last HR check with this baby was 145). Can't really tell how I'm carrying yet, but I carried totally opposite with the boys. I want salt some days and sweets other days. I think more often I want salt, though. Had a dream the other night that it's a girl. What are some other things?

Anyone have gender guesses? My mom thinks girl, too. (She thought Jamie was a girl, too, though until I hit the 3rd trimester and she started saying boy.) I don't know why really, but I've thought boy from the very beginning with this baby.
June 25th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Julka
It's funny, but everyone except my DH (and maybe one SIL) thinks this baby is a boy. I think they just want us to have a boy because we already have 2 girls, and the standard social norm is "one of each = perfect family" which is NOT true, IMO, but I still think that's how most people view it. Everyone I know on JM who voiced their opinion about our baby said BOY. My grandma says boy, my MIL says boy, my other SIL says boy, yada yada. lol My grandma even made some "calculations" to conclude that it's a boy and when my mom and I confronted her (jokingly) about how she made calculations with Veronika too and thought Veronika would be a boy, she said I must have given her the wrong date when I got pregnant, where in fact, I never gave her ANY dates LOL. People go out of their way to "figure out" what we're having - why the heck it's so important to them is beyond me? And we're finding out in less than 3 weeks, so it's not like they even have to wait until the end of the pregnancy.

Anyway, my point is people are weird. lol
June 26th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah people are weird. Maybe I'm one of them? LOL. I think it's so fun and just a riot to guess and hear others guess at the gender during the pregnancy. As a team green member, what else do I have to do for 40 weeks???

I don't have many people pushing pink on me (the way is sounds like you have people pushing blue on you, Julia), not to my face anyway. Except my grandma; she has said several times, "I'll hope for a girl for you so you can have both"... but she's over 90 years old, so I can deal with it. What annoys me is when people don't believe me when I say that I will be as happy with another boy as I will be with a girl. I get the cocked head and the 'yeah right' look almost every time.

I'm of the same opinion as you -- I don't need both genders to feel our family will be complete. (But I guess since I'M a girl, our family already has both genders, right?)

---Oh, and I had a dream last night that I went in for my 39 week check-up and my water broke while my doctor was checking me for dilation. Minutes later I had a perfect little baby boy in my arms.
June 26th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Julka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali15 View Post

I don't have many people pushing pink on me (the way is sounds like you have people pushing blue on you, Julia), not to my face anyway.
You're lucky, lol. I can't even begin to count how many people are pushing blue on me I am curious to see what we both will end up having.
June 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
Ali

That is such a cool picture !!

I admire you for being team green, I was going to be with David but when he showed us the goods the moment the wand hit the belly I was tickled blue.

This time I would find out today if I could, Dh has had some many dreams that it was twin girls and I really really felt like I was pregnant with a girl. Now if this one is a boy I will always think that we lost our girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search